wwriteLite 4.5.0 brings a few new features, fixes a couple of bugs, and removes one item. wwriteLite 4.5.0 does require iOS 13.
Some of the new features include:
iOS 13 Specifics
* Dark mode for the app. By default it will match the system, but you can set your preferred style in settings.
* Multiple windows, so you can work on more than one file at a time.
* The ability to convert your files to PDF, by taking a screenshot.
Drag and Drop (iPad Only) - There are more drag and drop abilities. There is a new file icon in the toolbar on the iPad.
* You can now drag files between wwriteLite and wwrite.
* You can create copies of files by dragging from the icon in the toolbar to the File List.
* You can drag and drop templates between wwriteLite and wwrite by dragging on the specific template you want to copy between the two apps.
* You can also create copies of your templates by dragging on the template from the template ist and then dropping it right back on the list.
Other New Features
* The File List rows will now be multiple lines if necessary.
* The file name, date, and time will also go to multiple lines if necessary.
* You can now see more information about an ad by swiping from right to left on the Ad and a description will show.
Bug Fixes - some things have been fixed
* Including attachments when emailing support will now work again.
* Fixed the crash where clicking on "support via twitter" would cause the app to crash.
* The autosave feature was not displaying properly. This has been fixed, but you may need to reset your auto save interval. Sorry about that.
* The divider between each file will now go all the way across.
* The "email" icon has been updated to a paper airplane.
* The "print" icon is now a printer.
* The title of the file will be larger and shrink as you scroll.
* The Lock/Unlock, Enable/Disable Auto Save, and Delete colors are now system colors.
Removed Feature - There is one removed feature
* The custom app email signature when sending emails has been removed. Only the system email signature will show.
If you find any bugs, are having issues, or have questions be sure to use the "Support" options within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
A sham or a goof
No developers web site for information. No directions and no ability to type anything. Either I'm doing something wrong or this app is some sort of comic rue.
Good for typing, but don't expect an accurate word count
I attempted to use the word count tool for this app and only once, out of five separate entries, was it correct. It appears to not count words that were duplicated in your document, and it counts some punctuation as a word.. I need the accuracy so this app is getting deleted, but if you are only looking for something to type, like the windows program notepad, then this is for you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.