Wyvern is an indie multiplayer, fantasy/adventure role-playing game designed for mobile. It has a retro look and feel, with old-school graphics reminiscent of late-1980s games. Despite its simple appearance, Wyvern is vast and exciting.
* Sixteen player races and over 40 character types with different abilities
* Thousands of handcrafted maps to explore
* Dozens of handcrafted quests
* Hundreds of unique monsters and enemies to challenge you
* Seven playable Guilds that boost your skills and abilities
* A rich magic system with over 150 spells and powerful magical specializations
* Many trainable skills to develop your character
* PvP combat arenas
* Player-to-player merchandise auctions
* Random dungeons for limitless content
* Personal homes, and a Builder Mode for customizing and creating new maps
* Adventuring groups with support roles
* Strong community features: chat channels, in-game messaging, mail and more.
NOTE: Wyvern offers some in-app purchases for convenience, but many of our highest level players got there without any in-app purchases. You can disable in-app purchases in the Settings on your device.
* Fixed bug with purchasing 2500-packs where it prompted for 1000, then 2500
* Removed warning notice about "hide my email" with Sign in with Apple, as it is no longer relevant (and also at the request of the supervisor who last reviewed my app)
* Fixed a bug where on some devices you could not see your character name as you typed it
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent idea just needs a few UI fixes as well as making the game mechanics more clear
I love games like this. Simple, with a lot of depth. One thing I think that needs to be fixed is when you turn the game landscape the text box should become smaller or moved to the bottom of the screen. The whole reason you turn a phone sideways to play a game is to relieve the stress on your hand as well as to increase the space of the play screen so that you can control the game more easily. With the text box moving to the side and not decreasing in size or moving to accommodate the gesture it makes turning the phone landscape pointless and terribly irritating as well.
I would also like it to be more clear where my stats are located and the abilities I’ve invested in are. It would be cool to see the starting stats of each avatar although leaving it a mystery has its own benefits. Never the less it would be nice if the UI for stats spells and abilities were clearer.
I would recommend text boxes for the dialogue instead of having it all show up in this blocky text window at the bottom of the screen that way players have the option of removing that clunky thing altogether.
Wonderful gameplay perfectly nostalgic of classic rogue like RPGs, blends the elements of questing, dungeoneering, magic, and learning system perfectly in the palm of your hand. Wonderful game. It’s even free! Not buying anything in game does not in any way hinder your abilities or likewise put you at a massive disadvantage. The leveling is fair, the quests are fun, the map is absolutely massive and this is not a pay to win game.
The community is also something to behold. A perfect romance of wacky and good humor the people here are a riot. There’s not toxicity and senior game players will almost always take a sec to answer the inquiries of a new player, should, for whatever reason a moderator/admin not be around. Which is rather unlikely. People help people and player killing is limited. No need to run and hide in fear if you see someone else, they’ll likely just emote at you and continue on.
This is a very good game with a lovely group of people. I highly suggest playing it. You will not be disappointed.
A true relic, beautifully deep
I was searching for a game on mobile to scratch an itch for adventure that I had ... I didn't know the rabbit hole was this deep.
Wyvern is saturated with places to explore, monsters to kill, loot to find and players to meet. The community is overwhelmingly helpful through everyone's passion for the game. You can choose you race, your specialization in skills and the paths you take in the world. There is literally too much to do, and that is what makes it stand out from the rest.
This game gets, and deserves, 100% of my gaming attention. But to save the best for last, the developer (one man) can often be found in the game talking, helping and showing his love for Wyvern as well. Give it a try and don't give up, because the challenge is worth the reward.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ghost Track Inc
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ghost Track Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 150 Wyvern Crowns $9.99
- Pack of 10 Wyvern Crowns $0.99
- Pack of 50 Wyvern Crowns $3.99
- Pack of 1000 Wyvern Crowns $49.99
- Pack of 400 Wyvern Crowns $24.99
- Pack of 2500 Wyvern Crowns $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.