WZZM13.com is proud to announce a full featured weather app.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Used to like it
I used to be able to see other city’s temps, after the update I can’t. It will only let me edit and even then I can only know my own city.. please change it..
I don’t usually write reviews. But this app has seen me through thick and thin. I like to see the radar right of the bat. No menus to navigate, and shows you local warnings. The touch interface is smooth, simple, and interactive, performance is top notch. Kudos!
Best Radar, confusing temps
This is 100% my go-to radar app. Current temp is a little off, probably from nearest NWS station, so more of a regional estimate. The strange part is, the day’s high temp forecast never matches high on the the hourly forecast, so I don’t understand which high to believe. Great overall, though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.