As the leading open-source Monero wallet for Apple's iOS, the X Wallet is designed to protect your privacy while delivering optimal security and performance.
-Two factor authentication; use your Apple Watch in addition to your PIN to control access to your X Wallet.
- A six digit PIN controls access to your X Wallet and is used to authorize transfers.
- A standard 25 word seed mnemonic is created when you initialize your X Wallet. This seed is compatible with the Monero reference wallet.
- Connect to your own remote node for additional privacy.
- View your balance and transfer history.
- Display a fiat reference currency: EUR, USD, CHF, GBP and many more.
- Include an optional Payment ID for transfers to exchanges and account-based services.
- Create transfers via a QR code scan or by copying and pasting a receiving address.
- Receive Monero via QR code or by copying and pasting your wallet address to an external mail or messaging application.
- Private view keys and spend keys are created on your iOS device, and never leave your device.
- MIT Licensed open source
Hi X Wallet users,
With this update the X Wallet is ready for the Monero v0.15 hard fork.
For questions or suggestions, tap "Send Feedback" from X Wallet settings.
If you enjoy using the X Wallet, please remember to rate it 5 stars!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Non adjustable fees
Sending money is very confusing. Sending your entire balance fails unless you guess the correct network fee.
No app settings or recovery key, but it does sync to iCloud. I switched phones and didn’t lose xmr
Developer Response ,
Keeping your XMR safe is critical! Glad to hear you had a smooth transition to your new phone. The issue with sending XMR is related to your wallet being out of sync with the network. This is a UX issue we're working on. In the meantime we've setup a much faster default remote node, so you shouldn't experience this issue as frequently.
Con and theft
This wallet may have been something in the past but as of now, there is no contact from the developer there is no support and the Worst part is I was able to set up and everything looked fine, but upon making an initial deposit of 3.5 coins it has been 36 hrs and the wallet is still empty
I have screen shots of the transaction so I know the address was correct 3 emails to support have not been answered I am out 250 bucks on this scam ripoff Beware!!!!
Stay away from this !!!!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi. We are sorry about the trouble you have. Please update to the latest version and use the new default node, or any other node you trust. If you still have any problems, please contact us with the feedback option from within the app.
And sorry for this late reply.
App crashes as soon as I open it
This wallet doesn’t work at all on my iPhone 6. It just crashes immediately. I tried deleting and reinstalling it, but I can’t even launch it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.