X-Watch is a professional Outdoor-Watch and uses all available Sensors and Data and includes more functions as every expensive Outdoor-Watch. Time, date, weather data, compass, goniometer, bubble level, ruler, stop-watch, motion alarm, moonphases and more functions. The main functions can called separately and are showed clearly on the screen.
- Voice output: date, time, battery level
- Time, Date (analog/digital)
- Motion alarm (when the iPhone lies on the table)
- Stop watch
- Barometer (in mb or hPa)
- Altimeter (GPS)
- Temperature, Air humidity (on your location)
- Wind speed
- GPS speed
- Bubble Level (horizontal, plain)
- Compass (outer circle)
- Backgrund changeable (metal, wood, tree)
- Color of the watch changeable (grey, blue, green, brown)
- Shake-function: clock hands etc. get mixed up
- Updating-Buttontaste for weather data
- Turn the watch (animated)
- Battery view
- GPS Ready view
- Temperature in °C or °F
- Barometer in mb or hPa
- Wind speed in kph or mph or kts
- Compass (GPS or Sensor)
- Clock hands hide/show
- Data-display hide/show
- City: for Weather
- Adjust (Settings)
- Mode (toggle functions)
- Baro (call Barometer)
- Alti (GPS-altimeter)
- Start (Stop watch: start, stop, reset)
- Start (motion alarm: on)
- Reset (back to Mode1: Time)
- Reset (Bubble Level: calibrate)
- Light (dim down the housing and switches the color of the display to bright green)
- Updating the weather data (Button with half-rounded arrow)
- Test/Presentation mode: push the buttons Baro, Alti, Start in a row. Time will be set to 10:10. back with Reset.
- Ruler: left button
- Displayin actual weather data, means at the moment of calling the data.
- Compass bases on GPS (at motion) or the internal Compass-sensor of the iPhone
- Internet connection needed fpr weather data and moonphase
- iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 8.x or higher
- Internetconnection for weatherdata
New: Voice output: date, time, battery level
For iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and iOS 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly functions are working
Except temp. in Fahrenheit. Light working just about one sec after touch it, must be permanent.
Also useless glare (shine) which prevent reading. Size font of buttons must be bigger.
Will be five star after right update, but now just three.
Pretty Cool Watch
I bought the app a few weeks ago and suggested that the barometer have a setting for inHg. Lo and behold he not only was very quick on getting back to me, but it was included in the new release.
I admit the display is a tad too cluttered and could use a little tweaking, he seems to be working on it. It is a great app with a developer who cares. Those are two of the most inportant things I've come to realize on the App Store.
Bought it for the barometer...it is basically a watch. Hopefully future version will deliver the functionality advertised.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kai Bruchmann
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pocketkai.de
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.