This innovative app is for students whose institutions participate in the XanEdu Folio-X custom publishing service. Students should login to their myXanedu account to download their course materials into the XanEdu iOS App and begin experiencing the exceptional difference that XanEdu offers!
The XanEdu App requires version 8.0 or later of iOS on your device. To update to the current version of iOS, plug your device into your computer, start iTunes, and follow the on-screen directions.
Study and collaborate more efficiently by accessing your XanEdu digital course materials on an iOS device. Designed for students, the XanEdu iOS App makes viewing, managing, and interacting with XanEdu custom course materials for higher education easy and efficient.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Navigate your course materials in a familiar environment that was designed specifically to support how students access and study course material
* Highlight, underline, and take notes with a variety of advanced options and customization features to make the app your own
* View course materials online or offline for anytime, anywhere access
* Expand charts and graphs for easier viewing with the touch of your fingertips
* Use the “Back Button” to easily move between text and reference materials within the app
* Maneuver through your course materials easily with two and three finger gestures
* Save valuable time by clicking on hyperlinks to XanEdu Course Pack Extras – spreadsheet versions of popular business case exhibits used in most MBA classes; you will no longer need to re-key information to prepare for class discussions
* Powerful collaboration features allow you to export your notes and highlights to classmates or instructors and then view imported notes and highlights from others alongside your own
* Print your materials, highlights, and notes with the convenience of AirPrint. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With just a few taps on your iOS device, you can have your materials in hand if needed.
* Search across all material in your personal learning archive, including XanEdu titles, notes you take, and notes imported from colleagues and team members
* Students with myXanEdu accounts can log in and download course material directly from their accounts
* Export PDF files to an email or DropBox account
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works in a pinch, but frustrating to use as advertised
The app has a way to go.. While it is convenient that I don't have to be online or use a passcode to unlock the files every time I have to read (like on a computer), the highlighting feature needs some work.. When I try to highlight, it doesn't always work, and sometimes when it does, it's hard to select... there should be a fix in place that it selects the entire word at first when you're highlighting, as I constantly have to be playing to get every single letter.
Swiping to move to the next page also takes a few swipes, as it often just moves me around the PDF page as well.
Last big bug found so far, is that it won't allow me to print the whole document, with or without my highlighting (which I worked so hard to do!!). If I can print online, why can't I print from here? Surely there should be some check or flag in place for it? So I resorted to printing everything online, and then highlighting my sections the old fashioned way.
C'mon XanEdu, this is supposed to be a convenient way to make us more efficient and productive!!!
Ok, but buggy
Using the search feature crashes the app on iPad 6th gen running iOS 12.4.1. Other than that though, the reader interface is decent, but could do with a little more polish. Login, and course pack downloading were easy.
worst app ever
I got a special coursepack and I followed all the instruction to access the file. But all I got was web view disabled message. The app quits on me every time I click on the magnifier. Why can’t you make this app/access to special coursepack easier?! I wish I would never need to deal with this trashy app
- XanEdu Publishing, Inc.
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2017 XanEdu Publishing. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.