Finally an easy control of your music collection on your Kodi server! A Kodi/XBMC remote control specifically designed for music lovers - wrapped in a slim and elegant user interface!
Not ready to get it yet? Check out the free version "Kodi/XBMC Music Remote" (not all features included).
Find more information at http://kodimusicremote.com.
Get help at http://kodimusicremote.com/support.
Find the manuals at http://kodimusicremote.com/manuals.
This is the app for those who manage and play their music collection via the Kodi/XBMC media center. Unlike other Kodi/XBMC remote control apps, this app is solely focused on handling your music collection.
* Local favorites: Create a list of favorite artists, albums, songs, radio stations, etc.
* Shortcuts panel: Provides customizable quick actions, i.e., wake up the server, switch between servers, fade out the music, etc.
* Widget for quick control (from the lock screen, by force touch on the app icon, or from the notification center)
* Browse your music collection offline - it is cached entirely on your device! (important note: the music itself is not copied to the device and cannot be played on the device)
* Smart search: search artist, albums, and titles at the same time
* Fuzzy search: e.g., "Robby" will also find "Robbie"
* Context aware search results - for example, search for a title, and open the related artist and his albums
* Artist and album details - view the Kodi info, search the web, or browse Wikipedia, YouTube, or Amazon for infos about your favorite music
* Display the lyrics of the current song - even synchronized. Show lyrics of the CU LRC add-on, embedded lyrics, or search the web for lyrics
* Different views of your music library: "Artists", "Albums", "Songs", "Compilations", "Folders", "Playlists", “Recent Music”
* Access to music add-ons – play radio, podcasts, etc.
* Resize the "Now Playing” panel by swiping up/down or pinching
* Adjustable cover size, up to full device width on iPhones
* Extensive sorting options
* Genre filter - works everywhere (even with last added/played tracks/albums)
* Match your iTunes playlists with your Kodi/XBMC music library to play them on Kodi/XBMC
* Sort, edit, and clear the play queue
* Play queue modes: Shuffle, Repeat single track, Repeat all, Party Mode
* Show codec, sample rate, and bitrate of currently playing track
* Party restrictions - only allow adding single tracks to the play queue
* Play from here - play the current track and all following tracks of its album/playlist
* Different queue options: Queue at the end or queue after the currently playing track
* See the remaining playing time and total number of tracks of the play queue
* Shows running library scans/cleanups
* Wake-on-LAN (WOL) the Kodi/XBMC server (manually or on startup)
* Server operations: Shutdown, restart, suspend, hibernate, rescan music library, clean music library
* Active ongoing development, strongly based on customer feedback (join us at http://kodimusicremote.com/support).
Extensive Device Support:
* Optimized for iPhone 6/7/8, iPhone 6/7/8 plus, and iPhone X (including split screen mode in landscape view)
* Supports multitasking on iPad (slide over on iPad Air/Air 2, split view on iPad Air 2)
* Adapted for iPad Pro
* Well-suited for slower Kodi devices (like Raspberry PI) and large music collections, because the entire music collection is cached locally
The app requires a Kodi/XBMC installation connected to the wireless network. Its IP-address can be set manually, or zero-conf can be used to automatically find Kodi/XBMC in the network. Officially supported are XBMC 12 and 13 (Frodo and Gotham) and Kodi 14-19 (Helix, Isengard, Jarvis, Krypton, Leia, and Matrix).
Thanks for using the app - we hope it makes your Kodi/XBMC music listening experience really enjoyable.
If you have any problems or for any feedback, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Skipping with the slider or the skip buttons doesn't work with Kodi 19
Ratings and Reviews
After spending 2 weekends getting all my cd’s ripped to my NAS server, the final step was to add the NAS share to Kodi. I discovered this app while looking for info on how to set up lyrics, and was blown away. This beats the crap out of navigating my immense music library using the remote for my firetv cube that I have my Kodi install on. It’s very well thought out, and pretty simple to set up.
The feature set is deep and thus far it seems pretty solid. It even has a shortcuts feature to switch between multiple Kodi servers (and we have two of them). Very impressed!
I wish I knew about this app sooner
Totally improved my listening experience.
I just happened to bump into the pro version after using the free version for years.
Just the music!
XMBC/Kodi tries to do it all, muddling the interface. This app focuses on the music. Love the cached library, ease of queuing, but most of all the widget for super quick control of Kodi. Two suggestions (sorry :-) first: tap & hold an album etc to get an add to queue shortcut, second: shuffle albums (tracks in albums are in order). The iPad app really shines with a view of whatever I want. Like a list of Albums and then Artists all at the same time. Usually I can't make up my mind and go back and forth. No more. Also pretty nice artist info feature-- can read about artists from multiple sources
Developer Response ,
Glad you like the app :) Shortcuts for queuing and more are already on the todo list, thanks for the suggestion of shuffling albums. Feel free to write to email@example.com for more ideas.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Markus Loeffler
- 41.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Markus Löffler
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.