XE-perience currency on the go – from rates to charts to global money transfers, XE puts all your currency needs into one app!
World-renowned as the most trusted resource for currency exchange rates from around the globe, compare prices anywhere while traveling abroad to be sure you're getting the best deal at today's rate. Since 2009, XE Currency been connecting the world through currency exchange by providing reliable exchange rates and charts for free.
*New* Are you planning to send money across the border or overseas? XE Money Transfer helps expats, foreign students, freelancers and people living international lives to send, receive, and spend money – register for a free account today!
Global Money Transfers
• Highly competitive exchange rates
• Quick and secure money transfers via your app
• Global customer service team
• 5/5 star ‘excellent’ rating on Trustpilot
• Keep up to date with your transaction
Travel & International Exchange
• Monitor up to 20 currencies of your choice
• Access to live rates for every world currency and precious metal including Bitcoin
• Easy-to-use calculator functionality to compare prices using the currency converter
• Historical charts for the past 10 years
• Set alerts and receive notifications
• Saves the last updated rates when offline
• Currency Profile shares facts about your favorite currency
• Market Analysis highlighting currency news everyday
• Customization for the frequency of rate updates
• Currency widget for at-a-glance views at the mid-market rates
• Sync capability with your Apple Watch
XE Currency does more than convert currencies. It’s your go to currency app for international money transfers, travel, shopping, and personal use.
Experiencing problems or issues with the app? Send us your feedback within the app’s ‘More’ tab.
Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alerts Don’t Work
Alerts are no good if they don’t, well, alert. Kind of common sense.
I would say they’re even worse to have if they don’t work, than not having them at all, because there’s an expectation that they’ll work.
Other than that this is a good app. It’s gotten slower and slower. But still useful.
You wrecked a great App!
Let me first say that I used to love this app it was one of my favorites and used daily. The new changes give you far less information on the screen and the fact that the inverse display is missing is unforgivable. For instance, the price of gold or silver is stated in your base currency so in my case it is US dollars and that shows as .0008. How would this be helpful to anybody in any currency? I used to be able to see seven currencies without scrolling but now I get only four and have to scroll down. Please tighten up the spacing so that more shows on the screen and you need to do an emergency fix so that the inverse works otherwise this app is useless for many current seas and precious metals. Will be happy to update my review if or when you make the much needed changes.
Alerts Do Not Work - Unresponsive Support
The app has all the standard features and ease-of-use of other forex calculating apps. However, they offer an alerting feature that simply does NOT work. I’ve tested it on iPhone, iPad and even through their web interface. IOS notifications are rarely, if ever, received. And NEVER once has an alert been received by email. Contacting support is futile as they not respond. If you require reliable alerting, DO NOT RELY ON THIS APP. And don’t waste your money paying for the “Pro” version (ad free, more currencies listed) in the expectation the alerting will work as advertised - it doesn’t.
- XE.com Inc.
- 64.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 XE.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.