XenAdmin 2.0 lets you take control of your XenServer from anywhere at any time. If you are a SysAdmin and you are not close to a computer, XenAdmin will be your best friend. Some of this app features are:
- MULTIPLE SERVERS: You can now administrate more than one XenServer!
- NEW: IPv4, IPv6 or URL!
- ULTRA SECURE: Use Touch ID or Face ID!
- Get REALTIME Status!
- Watch all your HOSTS DETAILS
- Watch all your VIRTUAL MACHINES DETAILS
- Take SNAPSHOTS at any moment from anywhere!
- Use SNAPSHOTS you have taken!
- Pause / Unpause Virtual Machines
- Suspend / Resume Virtual Machines
- Shutdown / Start Virtual Machines!
We read your feedback and add features depending on our users request, because we thing the System Administrator, you, are the one that makes us useful.
We do not save any of your personal information, we only get data from crashes and usage.
Thank you for the feedback! We update the app given the users feedback:
- Added "Pause", "Suspend" actions
- Added capability to see (and start, upause or resume) paused, halted and suspended virtual machines
- Minor Bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent XenServer management tool for iOS
If you are aware of the tools, or lack there of that we have on IOS then this app is something you should throw a few dollars at. The developer is responsive in making changes, and the app already exceeds what hyOPS offers. Well done. 4 stars because it is still a work in progress, but overall a fantastic app. Thank you for making it
Advertised functions work well!!!
Love this app please charge what you need to continue improving it and making it available!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We will continue improving it :)
Doesn't seem to work.
All of my Xenservers are working perfectly. This app won't log into any of them. I've even tried setting up a test lab with servers in a pool as well as standalone servers. Same problem. I have tried passwords using all lowercase with no special characters in it, same results. Requesting a refund.
Developer Response ,
Please make sure you have installed and running the XenServer API default Virtual Machine: (search GitHub xapi-project/xen-api).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.