The hassle-free way to manage your Xfinity account anywhere, anytime – with no call needed. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
· Check your balance, view your bill history, and pay your bill using a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
· Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
· View your channel lineup
· View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
· Look up or change your Xfinity username and password
· View information about your internet usage
· View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
· View or personalize your WiFi name and password
· Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your Xfinity devices
· Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
· Use the Xfinity assistant to ask questions and get help
· Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
· Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
· Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
· Request a call back from an Xfinity representative
· Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
This release includes an error fix and introduces the new and improved Xfinity Assistant:
• The issue that caused the "Done" button on full-screen service alerts to stop working has been corrected.
• Xfinity Assistant is completely redesigned to provide better troubleshooting, easier account management, and now includes the ability to seamlessly connect you to an agent if you need further assistance.
We always appreciate user feedback. If you’re experiencing issues or have suggestions for how we can further improve the app, please share them here: https://www.xfinity.com/report-a-bug
Ratings and Reviews
It does have some nice functionality. However, to move from my account to see my bill, I keep having to enter my password. I’m already in your system. Comcast doesn’t want to provide the service of a paper bill. How come you make it so difficult to see my bill in the app?
Also, the app allows us to add features to our account, but not remove. Not cool. Customers should be able to view all available options so that we can make an informed decision regarding our plans. Not be forced to call a number to speak with someone with a limited English vocabulary.
Also, when trying to change the card that is saved into autopay - the system gives misleading messages. It reads that the system can’t remove the card at this time. This indicates to me that the system cannot do it now, but will be able to at another time. When, in fact, it will never be able to remove the card until we log into yet another section of the app to change our autopay setup. I shouldn’t have to log in so many times to do a job that Comcast should be doing for me.
This app and Xfinity’s website are both awful
You’ve heard horror stories about Xfinity and especially about their customer service right? Well, while they have an ad campaign to try and convince us that they’ve changed, I can say unequivocally, it ain’t so. All I wanted to know was what cable modems I could use with my service since to rent one costs over $150 a year (more than most cable modems cost to buy). Both through the app and website, I found the location where I’m supposed to be able to access that information and after an hour of trying and being asked to logon about 50 times as well as being asked for my address and plan about the same number of times, I’m no closer to having an answer from Xfinity. Doesn’t it stand to reason that, after successfully logging in multiple times, they should know my address and plan type?!?! Oh yeah, another kicker, their website and app both say my address that they currently service isn’t recognized. Do they even test their website or apps to see if they work? It doesn’t appear that they do. The only good thing I can say about Xfinity is that their service works most of the time but heaven help you if you ever need anything outside of that.
The call scheduling feature is the best idea, but I’m removing a single star for not allowing pauses in the phone number field (despite pauses literally being a button available to type since it uses the standard dial pad input field) because that means I can’t use this for my work account, only personal. Once they remove the restriction to use commas (pauses) on the call scheduler (super simple to do) or add extension support in some other way - I’ll add the last star since that’s the only thing this app is missing in my opinion, it’s perfect otherwise. MAYBE, a way to switch between accounts would be cool so I could help my mother with hers (like restarting her modem from the app ALWAYS fixes her issues), and then I’d switch to business to pay the bill and back to my personal. That’s my wishlist at least.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.