Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app––included with your Xfinity service.
You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks, live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
• Watch up to 250+ channels of live TV on the go and your entire channel line-up at home
• Schedule DVR recordings from any device
• Access thousands of shows and movies to stream On Demand
• Download your recordings and movie library to watch offline
• Start watching right after order, and get your full set of channels and features as soon as your services are activated in your home
Help & Support:
• Features may vary based on level of service.
• Additional information on the Xfinity Stream app minimum system requirements: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-requirements
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username) or reset your password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
• Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
With this release, we fixed a few bugs and made some small improvements to the UI.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE IT!
Me and my husband went on vacation and I was wondering what I could do to watch my shows without getting so far behind on them. Also I have a lot of channels and me and my husband loves football and the place we was staying didn’t have all the stations we needed to watch football so I looked up on the internet to see if there was a way to watch my shows without being at home and I found this app and it has changed everything for me. That week I was able to enjoy my vacation with my hubby and stay up to date on my shows. Plus watch all the football games we wanted. It was so nice. Also being a mom my kids always have the TVs occupied and having 3 kids who like different things all the TVs are always occupied so now I can watch my tv on my phone at any time and any where. I never have to use the tv again and honestly I don’t because I have it on my phone: this is the best thing Xfinity could of ever done. I literally can watch all my recorded shows or live tv. I couldn’t be any happier with this app
Sound only option & ability to run in background/Lock Screen needed.
Please allow the app to play in the background as well as in lock screen mode. There are times I want to sleep to a TV but get blinded with the light that comes off it. With my iPad or iPhone I could listen to TV without that annoying bright screen in my face. Sadly you have to leave your device turned on to listen to the program. When you turn your device off during a program, you only get a few seconds before the app mutes itself. This could be a bad thing because if you leave your device turned on It can make it hot or run down the battery. T The ability to run the app in the background or in the lock screen (without video playing) would make it easier do use at night while trying to sleep. Plus if you're blind you can't see the video anyways. So to be able to have the video switched to sound only would make a huge difference for those who want sound only while using the app.
I definitely love that Xfinity went the extra mile to make the app voiceover accessible for those who are blind. As well as contrasting colors for those who are visually impaired. However, I would like to see the app be compatible for those who have large print enable on their devices.
Otherwise I love the app but it could definitely use some tweaking.
Xfinity Stream Limitations
Xfinity has been the worst cable provider I have ever experienced. The overall quality and service is great but they apply limitations that are beyond frustrating. Living in an apartment in Chicago, my apartment building includes Internet in my utility package. However, I’m required to contract my own cable and therefore I moved forward with Xfinity. I have 5 TV’s in my home and have a cable box in the Living Room and Family Room. The representative assured me that the other 3 TV’s could use the Xfinity Stream app; however, I’ve experienced nothing but issues with this app. Due to the fact that I don’t purchase my Internet through Xfinity, the restrict the ability to utilize cable on the other 3 TV’s. I receive an error including, “..some content can only be viewed on your in-home WiFi.” Essentially, Xfinity is requiring me to purchase their WiFi in order to stream cable and since I have WiFi included in my monthly utility bill with my apartment complex, I have to pay an additional $50/mo for Xfinity WiFi or $25/mo for 3 additional cable boxes. I feel extremely disserviced as this is a clear sales tactic to expand the services I use by requiring me to utilize Xfinity WiFi in order to watch cable on the Xfinity Stream app. This could just be my opinion but I feel as though trust is built over time and can be lost in a moment. Xfinity’s lost my trust through this experience.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 96.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2021 Comcast