Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app––included with your Xfinity service.
You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks, live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
• Watch up to 200+ channels of live TV on the go and your entire channel line-up at home
• Schedule DVR recordings from any device
• Access thousands of shows and movies to stream On Demand
• Download your recordings and movie library to watch offline
• Start watching right after order, and get your full set of channels and features as soon as your services are activated in your home
Help & Support:
• Xfinity TV service required. Limited streaming content available to Xfinity Internet customers.
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username) or reset your password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
We’ve made some improvements to the app to give you an even better streaming experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
APP won’t work
I have been trying to watch Xfinity Stream on my phone away from home for the last five days either with data or wifi.I keep getting the message “We’re sorry. Something unexpected just happened. Please try again.” After going rounds with xfinity chat in which their support did not have an answer to my question, I spent an hour on hold to speak to an agent who me to uninstall the app and wait five to ten minutes and then reinstall. Agent wouldn’t listen to me telling her that I had already tried that and my issue was signing back into the app. Now when I press the Get Started, I get the same message. Now I am back on hold to try to be able to sign into an app, that according to other reviews, is not working anyway. On top of that she gave me a number to call for technical support that is no longer working. So much for their commitment to keep us connected during these times. I would give zero stars if that was an option.
Xfinity Streaming has not worked yet!
I have had mine since Feb 20th and still can’t stream. From what I can tell you can download the streaming app on newer versions of my TV in the family room but mine is 7 years old but still a 55” LG Smart TV. I mainly started my service back up because I desperately needed the Internet to job hunt and that is where all my time has been spent (easy when your Cable isn’t working). I paid extra for the 300 mb/sec so I would be prepared to accept any type of position available including work from home, independent consultation, or partial commute. That is when the sales rep talked about the awesome streaming app and no monthly fee for equipment because there are no cable boxes for every TV. The 300 mb/sec Internet comes with a different router than other plans and it is also required for the streaming app service. The sales rep really unsold here on the service and by lowering my monthly bill due to no charges for each cable TV box, that is what sold me on this plan. Sales reps should verify over phone the make/model of your electronic equipment to ensure compatible for streaming services to work as intended for optimal performance. This would make sure customers have a good experience getting up and running efficiently and effectively with the new service being introduced. Plus, it is just the right thing to do.
Able to watch shows but the app is slow and glitchy
The app is nice for watching your shows that air on cable directly on your phone or iPad, however, there are many issues with the app. For one, just searching for the show lands you in many loads of the title - each time you type a word or letter the titles take a moment to load. Now the load time isn’t longer than a couple of seconds, but when it goes multiple times the time starts becoming significant. Another major problem I have with this app is the functionality. When I tried to scroll through an episode of my show it would take me back to the spot I was at before scrolling and it would show me an additional advertisement. This specifically bothers me because I despise ads and I seriously despise when an extra ad is fed to me when it shouldn’t have. Wanting to watch my show while I ate, I kept trying to scroll and the same issue persisted - forcing me to watch 5 or so of the same Allstate ads (yes... bland). My food was getting cold and I was hungry so I gave up, closed the app, and moved on the the tv channel’s app. The app is okay, but it would a whole lot better for the customers to not have to experience multiple Allstate ads even though television needs to be a little bit greedy.
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 150.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.