Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app––included with your Xfinity service.
You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks, live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
• Watch up to 200+ channels of live TV on the go and your entire channel line-up at home
• Schedule DVR recordings from any device
• Access thousands of shows and movies to stream On Demand
• Download your recordings and movie library to watch offline
• Start watching right after order, and get your full set of channels and features as soon as your services are activated in your home
Help & Support:
• Features may vary based on level of service.
• Additional information on the Xfinity Stream app minimum system requirements: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-requirements
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username) or reset your password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
• Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
This update includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE IT!
Me and my husband went on vacation and I was wondering what I could do to watch my shows without getting so far behind on them. Also I have a lot of channels and me and my husband loves football and the place we was staying didn’t have all the stations we needed to watch football so I looked up on the internet to see if there was a way to watch my shows without being at home and I found this app and it has changed everything for me. That week I was able to enjoy my vacation with my hubby and stay up to date on my shows. Plus watch all the football games we wanted. It was so nice. Also being a mom my kids always have the TVs occupied and having 3 kids who like different things all the TVs are always occupied so now I can watch my tv on my phone at any time and any where. I never have to use the tv again and honestly I don’t because I have it on my phone: this is the best thing Xfinity could of ever done. I literally can watch all my recorded shows or live tv. I couldn’t be any happier with this app
Xfinity Streaming has not worked yet!
I have had mine since Feb 20th and still can’t stream. From what I can tell you can download the streaming app on newer versions of my TV in the family room but mine is 7 years old but still a 55” LG Smart TV. I mainly started my service back up because I desperately needed the Internet to job hunt and that is where all my time has been spent (easy when your Cable isn’t working). I paid extra for the 300 mb/sec so I would be prepared to accept any type of position available including work from home, independent consultation, or partial commute. That is when the sales rep talked about the awesome streaming app and no monthly fee for equipment because there are no cable boxes for every TV. The 300 mb/sec Internet comes with a different router than other plans and it is also required for the streaming app service. The sales rep really unsold here on the service and by lowering my monthly bill due to no charges for each cable TV box, that is what sold me on this plan. Sales reps should verify over phone the make/model of your electronic equipment to ensure compatible for streaming services to work as intended for optimal performance. This would make sure customers have a good experience getting up and running efficiently and effectively with the new service being introduced. Plus, it is just the right thing to do.
Able to watch shows but the app is slow and glitchy
The app is nice for watching your shows that air on cable directly on your phone or iPad, however, there are many issues with the app. For one, just searching for the show lands you in many loads of the title - each time you type a word or letter the titles take a moment to load. Now the load time isn’t longer than a couple of seconds, but when it goes multiple times the time starts becoming significant. Another major problem I have with this app is the functionality. When I tried to scroll through an episode of my show it would take me back to the spot I was at before scrolling and it would show me an additional advertisement. This specifically bothers me because I despise ads and I seriously despise when an extra ad is fed to me when it shouldn’t have. Wanting to watch my show while I ate, I kept trying to scroll and the same issue persisted - forcing me to watch 5 or so of the same Allstate ads (yes... bland). My food was getting cold and I was hungry so I gave up, closed the app, and moved on the the tv channel’s app. The app is okay, but it would a whole lot better for the customers to not have to experience multiple Allstate ads even though television needs to be a little bit greedy.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 124.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2021 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.