Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere. This app is included with your Xfinity X1 service.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
- Choose from Xfinity’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t record shows!
Why isn’t there an option to record? That’s annoying.
I loved the app until today. Some issues (i.e. can no longer chose what to record from the app, can only watch some stations when connected to home WiFi- I only use the app when I am not at home so that kind of defeats the purpose for me). Today there was an emergency weather alert. Great thanks for letting me know FOR HALF AN HOUR, and it’s still going I’ve given up trying to watch anything. No matter what I try to watch, and now I’ve tried on two devices- the weather alert goes on. 8 minutes was left of my show and I’ve been waiting half an hour to see the end. I decided to let it play I went and did some other tasks, made some coffee- came back and IT WAS STILL GOING. The severe weather is over an hour away. I don’t need this information to be the only thing I’m allowed to watch. Very frustrating. Let me add- I just checked to see if during the time I spent writing this maybe it had passed- nope still going and going. Weather alert is for another 23 minutes- I guess I have to try again after that. Ridiculous.
This is a great app but if it was compatible with apple tv it would be even better.
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 120.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.