Get connected on the GO with Xilinx and learn about Xilinx All Programmable solutions that are shaping the future of next generation systems.
• Get the latest real time updates on Xilinx news, blogs, videos, and Powered by Xilinx
• Videos: Instant access to the latest technology and demonstrations from Xilinx and its partners
• Blogs: Chronicles and highlights of day-to-day events from Xilinx and its partners
• News: Keep up to date on everything Xilinx in the news
• Powered by Xilinx: Seeing our technology in action just got easier
• Device Lookup: Scan the 2D code on your chip to show the Xilinx device’s product properties, manufacturing origin, and assembly details
To send us feedback and suggestions, go to “Settings” and click “Send us your feedback".
Note: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch (iPad is not optimized at this time).
Device Lookup upgraded
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The device look up feature requires further registration and their approval to use. It denied my request giving several reasons. All those reasons are strange. Really cannot understand. I could say it is a waste of time to install this app.
Bug reporting website doesn't seem to work from iPad
The app icon is missing its graphics. It shows only a black and white pattern. When I try to report this to Xilinx, it keeps kicking back my report because it thinks the Capcha characters are wrong.
Also, it would be nice if they made an iPad specific version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.