A simple tool for editing XLIFF files generated by Xcode 6+. From dev to dev :-)
* Spell-Checking in editing mode
* Single-table design for an efficient workflow using the keyboard
* Auto-Save and Revert
* Filtering, full-text search query
* Input Validation while using format characters
- the app does handle multiline strings correctly and does handle the new Xcode10 format well.
- editor supports the "select all" keyboard shortcut
- exported XLIFF XML file does match the exact Xcode behaviour so the diff now looks much nicer :)
- under the hood: Swift 4.2 Upgrade, some minor performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Free and works.
It lets me open and edit XLIFF files, and it was free. Great for making small edits to the localization for my apps, but it might not be polished enough for heavy duty translation projects. Overall, great, and thanks! Beats the "free" web tools that ask for full access to my Twitter account...
Works great for simple cases
If you are, for example, an app developer who needs to export Xcode translations and then view or edit them externally before importing, this is the perfect free application for that.
Great work, thanks to the developer for creating this!
Works like a charm
Does the job
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EV Freaks GmbH
- 5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016, Remus Lazar