Track VESC Data on the Go! On iPhone and iWatch
Keep track of your vesc based eSk8 on the go with these awesome features & clean user interface.
- Metric & Imperial Units
- Voltages/Battery Life
- Motor & Battery Current Draw
- Controller Temperature
- Watt Hour Consumption
- Fault Logging w/ Detailed Log Information
- Power Profiles (Slow, Fast, Ludicrous, etc.)
- Geo Tracking w/ Colored Line
- Ride Logging (Duration, Distance, Avg. & Max Speed, Efficiency, Battery Consumption)
- Elevation, Located Based Temperature
- Trip Summary w/ Overall Stats
- Lifetime Statistics (Odometer, Trip Count, Total Ride Time etc.)
- Battery Charge Level Alert
- Auto Logging
- Double Data For Dual Motors
- Speed/Distance Stats From GPS or Motor Directly
- Custom Coloring
- Custom Board Outline
- Can Fwd
- HM10 BLE Module or Clone
- NRF51 Module
- Metr Pro Module
- Open Source Motor Controller VESC, more info can be found here http://vedder.se/
23.38 - 23.44
- 3.41 - 3.62
- 3.37, 3.38, 3.39, 3.40
- 3.31, 3.32, 3.33, 3.34, 3.35
- 3.27, 3.28, 3.29, 3.30
- 3.100, 3.101, 3.102
Added Support for VESC FW 5.01
Ratings and Reviews
A great app, that just works
I’ve never had a problem with it. It’s easy to open and start a ride; I never feel inconvenienced or hindered by it.
One feature that is great is fault logging, which is great for debugging your VESC settings.
However, I considered giving this review 4 stars because the app is sorely missing a feature. It does not log the current, speed, distance, etc for the entire ride- only the max/mins of each. I hoped when I got this app, I would easily be able to see a line graph of current draw over time, to see where on my ride I was drawing the most power.
Good basic features, but needs polishing
Overall, app connected to the board without much effort. The stats seem to feed real-time and also show up on my Apple Watch. I really like the simple watch UI, which is the primary reason I downloaded the app. Now to the issues...
1. Apple Watch app needs to stay on the screen like a workout app, it disappears after timeout making it hard to pull up current speed and battery life.
2. Need a way to save off and restore the current parameters on the board. Right now, you lose configs very easily. Maybe at a minimum have the + populate with the existing values currently on the board.
3. CAN FWD should be a first class UI element. It’s too clunky to switch back and forth when changing modes or wanting to see stats.
4. Ideally, stats would be read from the CAN bus in real time. Doubling the single motor stats is a reasonable estimation I guess.
5. Not all stats doubling is functioning properly (i.e motor temp is doubled).
6. TCP Bridge! Would love to avoid opening up my enclosure to do VESC Tool config.
Thanks for development the app and feel free to reach out to discuss the issues noted.
Great developer, great app
Not only is the application fairly intuitive with a great format for data and metric display, the developer is quick to address any issues. When I first downloaded the app there was a small bug preventing my firmware from applying motor configs; I emailed him and he replied same day with an apology and that it would be fixed asap. Shortly thereafter, the new update came out fixing the problem. 5 stars for a great app and great service.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thuan Pham
- 48.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020Thuan Pham
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.