Proudly presented by XMind.
Inspiration is always fleeting. The first snapshot of a moment is worth being collected with XMind, a full-featured and cross-platform mind mapping and brainstorming solution for everyone.
Dedicate to mind mapping for over a decade, XMind represents our unique understanding of mind mapping tool.
START FROM A TEMPLATE
• Original Built-in Templates: Choose from our built-in template, or template sharing by XMind users from all over the world.
• Various Structures: From Balance Sheet, to Fishbone Chart, Matrix, Timeline, there is always the right template for recording your ideas.
• Mix and Match: Two is better than one. We always support structure combination so that your ideas can be fit in well tailored suits.
• Theme Editor: Create your personal theme, and define the topic, text, and brach line. Save and apply now or later.
JOT DOWN AND BEYOND
• Outliner: A new way to view, organize and manage the topics. Switch Outliner and Mind Map back and forth helps
• All New UI - CREAM: The redesigned UI allows you to concentrate on what you’re doing. It’s subtle but just right for everything.
• Dark UI: XMind 2020 supports Dark Mode on any desktop platform. Switch the interface between light and dark in Preferences easily.
• ZEN Mode: An immersive way of editing mind map. Night mode and timer help you to drench in your mind.
• Topic Link: Two topics can be linked and transitioned to each other instantly via a simple click.
• Quick Entry: Create mind maps from a simple note instantly.
• Show Branch Only: Focus, edit and modify on the topic you want, no matter it’s a main topic or subtopic.
• Elaborate & Decorate: Elaborate to widen your topic, insert images, audio note, label, hyperlink, etc. Choose markers and stickers to make mind mapping fancy and comprehensive.
SHARE YOUR WORK FREELY
• Enhanced Image Export: Export All at a Click: Export different sheets at once with a click.
• Multiple Formats: Export your map to PNG, SVG, PDF, Markdown, OPML, TextBundle.
• Customize the Export: Choose the scale of the PNG export, and you can even set it with transparent background for further usage.
• Share with your friends on social media platforms. Public link and private link meet your needs for special occasion.
MIND MAPPING ANYWHERE
XMind, designed for people who work hard and study hard.
As a necessary efficient mapping tool, XMind is a necessity for every day life.
Students and teachers use XMind to organize notes, prepare lessons, and memorizing words, etc.
FILES APP: The new Files app gathers all of your file. You can browse, search, and organize all your files in one place easily. More than the ones you're using on the device, but also those in apps, such as on iOS devices, in iCloud Drive, and across other cloud services. The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more—so that you can fully access to all of your files on all your devices.
• Products: Unlock XMind (Annually), Unlock XMind (6 Months)
• Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
• Price: $59.99/year, $39.99/6 months
• Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock XMind」to cancel subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
• Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6 months or 1 year in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle;
• Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The general smoothness and the opening speed for large maps are greatly improved;
2. Brace Map - A new structure to summarize a whole thing and break it up into parts;
3. Create Theme - Create a custom theme based on the theme of the current map directly;
4. Extended Shortcuts - More shortcuts options, including those for Outliner;
5. Merge XMind Files - Bring in all the ideas together with one file;
6. Added new stickers, interesting yet practical;
7. Added "Insert" button in toolbar, making inserting elements easy and intuitive;
8. Support clicking inserted hyperlinks in the exported PDF/SVG;
9. Expanded the edit box of Note;
10. The edit box of Note and Link support pop-up right-click menu;
11. Added a highlight animation when jumping to search results;
12. Optimized the copywriting in French and Traditional Chinese;
13. Optimized the display of non-English fonts names;
14. Optimized the preview display of Quick Style list;
15. Optimized the menu content when right-clicking on the blank area of map;
16. Optimized some UI details;
17. Fixed the issue that element might be inserted into the wrong topic in Outliner;
18. Fixed the arrow direction issue of Relationship in exported PNG/SVG;
19. Fixed the sharing issue to Evernote due to special characters;
20. Fixed the issue of displaying the wrong Note when using undo;
21. Fixed the issue that the search result cannot be redirected to Relationship and Boundary;
22. Fixed the issue that search results of Relationship and Boundary are displayed in Outliner;
23. Fixed the issue where adjusting the border color of Boundary cannot be recorded in Theme Editor;
24. Fixed the issue where the sheet bar disappeared when renaming a sheet in ZEN Mode;
25. Fixed the incomplete issue when exporting map of Tree Chart structure to PDF;
26. Fixed the incomplete exported PNG issue in special cases;
27. Fixed some other known issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am in my forties and I learned how to use mind maps back in high school and didnt use them much. But fast forward to 2020 I give this app a go and my mind is blown. I find I am a person who really connects with my information when it is displayed visually like this. With so many features in addition to basic mind mapping I know I will get a lot of use out of Xmind. The possibilities are endless. Kudos to the developers. Many thanks
Nice UI but....
I get errors saying that I don't have a subscription. Now I have a mindmap that I built that I have not saved yet and I have no way to save the work I've done becase it won't let me save and the only way to fix the error is to restart the program. How stupid. Also the printing function does not work properly and at this point, they should have fixed that. And when you do figure out how to print, they include their branding in the footer of your printout. So obviously not for professional use. The whole "zen" concept on a paid software (and rather expensive for what it is) seems antithetical to including their branding on your printouts. Seriously annoying because I have some pretty elaborate maps built in xmind but it's time to say bye bye.
PERFECT. The rate should be higher
IDK what's happened with the earlise version of xmind on mac b/c it seems that the rate was low before. I have used xmind on windows for a long time and switch to Mac and xmind works consistently and stably as on windows.
Quick control. Plenty shortcuts. Institutional process. Stunning surface. Neat zen.
I have a glance at other mindmap alternatives and I believe no one can exceed xmind, a well-known ten-year mindmap company
- XMind Ltd.
- 141.2 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 XMind Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Desktop + Mobile (6 Months) $39.99
- Desktop + Mobile (Annually) $59.99
- Desktop (6 Months) $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.