Proudly presented by XMind.
Dedicate to mind mapping for over a decade, XMind represents our unique understanding of mind mapping tool.
With its concise design, smooth experience and powerful features, XMind is a powerful and easy-to-use mind mapping and brainstorming tool across all devices.
#Beautiful and easy-to-use XMind mind mapping tool
1. Dark UI: XMind: ZEN supports dark mode on any desktop platform. The interface can be switched between light and dark in Preferences.
2. Outliner: Brand new way to manage, create and present ideas. XMind: Outliner helps you to have a clearer general view of your mind.
3. ZEN Mode: An immersion method for thinking in depth. Night mode and timer help you to get every idea in control.
4. Topic Link: Two topics can be linked and transitioned to the other with highlight instantly via Topic Link.
5. Quick Entry: An instant way to create mind maps from a quick note.
6. Show Branch Only: From main topic to subtopic, Show Branch Only helps you to focus on any branch that needs to be edited or modified.
7. 14 structures visualize ideas, connections or analysis clearly. No matter simple or complex, big or small, combination of structures are always help to express freely.
8. 30 themes endow your mind map with fresh and stylish looks, which helps your mind map to stand out among others.
9. Elaborate & Decorate: XMind: ZEN offers ways to fancy your mind maps, and allows your ideas go further with the help of icons, attachments, hyperlink, etc.
10. Cross all devices: Mind maps can be easily found on laptop and mobile devices, and XMind works perfectly across different platforms.
11. Export & Share: XMind: ZEN supports multiple modern formats export, and you share with anyone via social networks or emails.
$ Subscribe XMind $
> Products: Unlock Desktop + Mobile (6 or 12 months), Unlock Desktop (6 or 12 months)
> Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
> Price: $39.99/6 months and 59.99/12 months for Desktop + Mobile, $34.99/6 months and $54.99/12 months for Desktop
> Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock Desktop + Mobile」/「Unlock Desktop」to cancel subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
> Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6 months in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle;
> Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
#Mind mapping anywhere
XMind, designed for people who work hard and study hard.
As a necessary efficient mapping tool, XMind is a necessity for every day life.
Students and teachers use XMind to organize notes, prepare lessons, and memorizing words, etc.
Files App: The new Files app gathers all of your file. You can browse, search, and organize all your files in one place easily. More than the ones you're using on the device, but also those in apps, such as on iOS devices, in iCloud Drive, and across other cloud services. The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more—so that you can fully access to all of your files on all your devices.
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Redesign UI: We redesign the toolbar, format panel, status bar and other UI, and refactor all the interfaces and interactions to enhance the experience;
2. Enhance Snowbrush: We refactor the core graphic engine to improve the speed of rendering, fluency of editing and overall performance;
3. Dark UI: Now XMind: ZEN supports dark UI in all desktop platforms. You can switch between light and dark UI in Preferences manually;
4. Outliner Editing Mode: A new method to arrange your mind in XMind: Outliner, to help you convert your mind to words more efficiency;
5. Add a new feature - Show Branch Only to help you focus on the target content;
6. Add a new feature - Topic Link to jump from one topic to another quickly;
7. Support export and import to Textbundle / OPML file.
8. Quick Entry is available for macOS to help you take a quick note and create a mindmap.
1. Optimized the experience of topic editing;
2. Optimized the interaction of Topic Count;
3. Improved the experience of setting password;
4. Optimized the experience of dragging and dropping topics;
5. Optimized the rules for importing and exporting Markdown;
6. Optimized the time spend on exporting map to PNG;
7. Optimized the display effect for some themes;
8. Fixed a connection issue of Evernote International;
9. Fixed a problem of the boundary's title overlapped with floating topic;
10. Fixed a problem of the latest content lost in the special situation;
11. Fixed some other known problems.
Ratings and Reviews
Manipulative, poor update of a good program
The old XMIND was a pretty good program. Xmind Zen isn't. It's lost the ability to focus in on part of a map, and as a result, large maps (which I use extensively) are virtually impossible to print.
Plus, a subscription is required in order to print or save a map, even one that you already have created. So unlike other subscription-required software (a model I greatly dislike), you can't even use the legacy documents you've created if you stop subscribing.
The printing is a complete horrorshow, and they couldn't even find a way to help me print my maps on US Letter-sized paper. They "guessed" that maybe if I tried printing via the system dialog box instead of their useless custom print dialog box, maybe it would work.
In short, don't buy this. It isn't worth the money. Their support is a joke, and they care far more about their recurring revenue than about creating value for their customers.
Nice UI but....
I get errors saying that I don't have a subscription. Now I have a mindmap that I built that I have not saved yet and I have no way to save the work I've done becase it won't let me save and the only way to fix the error is to restart the program. How stupid. Also the printing function does not work properly and at this point, they should have fixed that. And when you do figure out how to print, they include their branding in the footer of your printout. So obviously not for professional use. The whole "zen" concept on a paid software (and rather expensive for what it is) seems antithetical to including their branding on your printouts. Seriously annoying because I have some pretty elaborate maps built in xmind but it's time to say bye bye.
Keyboard navigation miss basic features
XMind Pro is a great tool, and I've been using it for years, and mind mapping for more than a decade.
I enjoyed the coloful and clean visual of XMind Zen, but clearly nobody has tested it using a keyboard.
For example, I couldn't find a way to edit the text in a pre-existing node using the keyboard, you can only type a new one, but there is no way to enter in "edit mode" for a cell. I have already reported other issues months ago wishing that developers had fixed it. This issue is SO BASIC that tells me that people never really tested using keyboard.
Keyboard is a must when you are trying to capture ideas during brain storms and user interviews, you need to be fast.
I really wanted to subscribe to this service, but I will keep using the older xmind while these issues are not solved. You are missing a paid customer, and many others that I could indicate here.
- XMind Ltd.
- 82.3 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2019 XMind Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.