Create and show app prototype just on your mobile phone by Xpage.
● Create & demonstrate app prototypes directly on iPhone/iPad.
● Data-driven and event driven instead of draw-driven.
● Real interaction with real world.
● Animate with objects beyond imaging.
● Customize native components, even create your own.
● Publish &. share.
● make your designs by easy drop and drag.
● portrait and landscape orientation pages
● built-in UI libraries include basic shapes, UI presets and predefined components. Need charts, tables, or collections on you prototyping? Take it. All of them are configurable, animatable and interactive.
● group/ungroup. Created your own components by combination.
● auto-alignment and auto-spacing.
● auto snap to objects, magnetic-lines, bounds, or shapes.
● layer list to play with elements, or their layer-hierarchies.
● re-use elements cross pages even projects.
● hundreds of icons and images in stock.
● duplicate pages cross projects.
● import images from album or camera.
● popular color palettes, remember your recent colors, customize color with color picker or hex value.
● linear gradient fill and radial gradient fill.
● Screen Transitions
○ add touches, gestures, shakings, timers, data-monitors, AV events, or other triggers for mobile prototyping.
○ create the flow of your app with screen transitions.
○ customize the start page for preview.
○ animate with moving, rotating, morphing, colorizing and fading.
○ animation curve.
○ integrated with events.
○ page events and actions.
○ stateful object event.
○ linkage for each item of tabBar, event-driven QR-code recognizers and switches, etc.
○ flexible data binding.
○ input, scan or calculate real data in real world.
○ display, modify or clean the value in variable.
○ make a phone call by the numbers in the buffer.
○ visit the URL from QR-code.
● Data-Driven TableViews and CollectionViews:
○ table views are data-driving, so do collection views.
○ multi-sections support.
○ design styles for each section, then provide data.
○ work with real world data by user’s own Web-Service API.
● interactive native UI assets.
○ play back musics, sounds, videos.
○ interact with layers.
○ interact with action-sheets or alerts.
○ interact with albums, camera, map and location.
○ visit WEB site.
● Add prototype to Home Screen !!
● preview designs in a variety of screen sizes.
● backup & sync between devices via iCloud.
● share via e-mail.
● publish to community, share to everyone.
Features in Pro version:
$ landscape orientation pages
$ unlimited projects and pages
$ clone pages
$ share & backup/restore
$ paste from clipboard
$ premium components
$ manage materials
Xpage is a free-to-try app with In-App-Purchase because I want to ensure the continued development and support of a product we and others enjoy so much.
Thanks to everyone who sent in feedback for Xpage and have helped shape the future direction of new features and improvements. If you have any comments about Xpage, please feel free to let us know. We will reply every feedback email.
If you enjoy using Xpage, we would really appreciate if you could take a moment to leave a review in the App Store. Thank you.
fixed issue about the text with vertical-center alignment has slightly shifted downwards - thanks to Mayass Hazzouri
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome so far!
Well Done! So far this is the most engaging, easy to use, prototyping app I have tried (and I have tried them all). I’ve only been playing around for about 10 min, so I haven’t taken a deep dive yet, but I have deleted other apps in less time. I’ll probably purchase. As long as this app doesn’t get buggy on me...totally worth the money. Great job!
Great concept, but seems buggy
Seems like tapping and moving objects is pretty straightforward, but resizing then does not seem to work the way the help describes. (I can only get resize handles to appear if I use the right swipe menu, then select the object that way.)
Also, having added an image to a design page, I now get a modal dialog warning me about large images -- except there is no OK button or any way to dismiss the dialog other than force close the app. So I am unable to edit the page at all and can only delete it and start over.
Other than that, it does seem like this would do what I'm looking for.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the reports, although we can not replay the first case on our devices. It may be caused by some force-touch enabled devices. Email to us with more details please. BTW, Do you have tried dragging a selection box? All objects in the box will be selected at end of dragging.
And the warning of large images has been fixed. It will be gone in the next release.
Recently purchased in app pro upgrade. Crashes 100% time on iPhone 8 Plus 12.1.4. Extremely disappointing.
Developer extremely responsive and provided great workaround fix. Looking forward to future updates. Would highly recommend this app to colleagues.
Developer Response ,
How can i replay the issue step by step from a new installation? Do you upgrade to iOS 12 recently before the appearance of the problem? Tell me all details in feedback mail please. Help me and help all user to fight the buggy iOS 12 please.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 刚 彭
- 50.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Peng Gang
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate $8.99
- Professional $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.