A version is also available for Mac and iPhone.
You can finally create Gantt charts without scratching your head. Our product shines thanks to its ease of use and simplicity. We focus our attention on the features that the majority of project managers actually use. In addition, the generated charts are both beautiful and visually appealing.
- Create beautiful Gantt charts in minutes
- Create tasks and subtasks with multiple options
- Setup milestones to record major stepping stones
- Manage and quickly assign resources
- Create smart dependencies between tasks
- Compatible with MS Project XML format
- Quickly share a project in PDF format
- Display and share reports in full view
- Sync projects with Apple iCloud Services
For more information, visit our website.
Improved support of new iPads
Improved support of iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Good extension of desktop app, not great for stand-alone use
This is a good start for the iPad version, but it's not a very good stand-alone iPad app. It seems to be more of an add-on to the Desktop version, Projector 2. It has all the basics, but here are some quirks:
- Adding initial content per project, such as resources, will be very troublesome if you don't think to create a master template to duplicate.
- It doesn't use your Address Book which can make adding all the initial resources time consuming if you work with a large team.
- Syncing through iTunes isn't ideal for a PM that uses a work machine locked down by IT, or syncs the iPad with a personal machine that doesn't have Projector 2. Syncing via the network, similar to Things, may be a better fit.
- The project hub won't flip to landscape view.
- Some of the GUI elements such as UIPicker are very difficult to interact with when the keyboard is displayed.
- It seems to be missing the cost report that the desktop app has, which is one of the main reasons I needed the app. The ability to communicate the cost of a project on the fly is a great advantage.
I know it sounds like I don't like this app, but I actually do. It just seems to be too dependent on the desktop app, Projector 2. If you have Projector 2 and can sync up with it, then this is a good purchase.
Cannot connect with dropbox
Every time when I tried to connect it with Dropbox, it just crash and I have to reinstall it again so as to open it.
Developer Response ,
Dropbox mades changes so we no longer support this sync service. Just use iCloud that is more reliable.
This App Works Fine For Me
I have seen a number of negative reviews for this App but after exchanging a few emails with the developer decided to buy it. The original version did indeed have some bugs in it but the 1.0.2 version has gone a long way to clean them up. I have used this App now for three projects and find it the best of the limited crop available form the iPad. Yes there are still a few rough spots but I have found the Dev to be very responsive and genuinely interested in getting emails that relate to user issues.
At this point the App works very well in conjunction with the Mac desktop app and really only needs the .pdf output (that is promised in an update this month) to be a good standalone App. As to the previous reviewers horizontal issues I agree it would be nice if the opening screen was bi-directional but once you open the App and get working *ALL* screens work just fine in portrait and landscape.
I feel quite good about leaving a 4 STAR rating for this App because of existing functionality and Developer communication and will happily come back and change that to 5 STAR once the App has .pdf output and a few small UI improvements on the Gantt chart. Oh, and the price drop from $15 to $10 is not a bad thing either
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.