For Help Contact: XpressMobile@usxpress.com
The Xpress Mobile Application is for US Xpress Inc., Total Transportation and Arnold Transportation drivers and provides out-of-the cab functionality to augment the existing in-cab systems.
* Scan Trip Documents
* View To-Do items
* Safety documents (CDL, Driver Physical, etc)
* Truck scheduled maintenance
* View Trainee Summary of Hours
* View Hometime Summary
* View / Accept / Reject Load Assignments
* View Map of Stops including Satellite View
* View Load Repower Information (Who am I meeting? Where am I meeting them?)
* Send / Receive messages to and from the office
* View news relevant to you from the enterprise with topics ranging across the enterprise
* View Payroll information
* View Hours of Service summary details
* View Help Documents
* Request Help with the App
* Submit Feedback related to the App
If you have an issue with the application not working, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to identify the issues you might be having. Your feedback is important to the success of this product!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a pretty cool app. I’m having most issues with assessing the videos in the training section as well as submitting the training logger info. Whenever I try to view a video, the screen shuts down. With the training logger, whenever I try to submit my updates in each training category, it didn’t submit, no confirmation or anything. I’ve already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it still the same result.
I liked how I could be away from truck and still message my manager when I needed to. App overall was working fine until a couple days ago. Then I find I have to reset my password and log in to find all my messages gone and now nothing in the app works anymore. Granted, I was in the middle of nowhere Nevada for a couple days, but getting to LA, incoming and outgoing messages dont work, nothing wants to update except HOS. Even deleting and reinstalling the app does nothing. My co-driver, however, has his app working fine, so it just seems to be a problem on my i-phone; I dont want to have to buy another phone just to use one app.
It’s average. Fix the in motion ability.
It’s an average employer app. Some features are nicer then others and some are way more complicated. The reason I gave it a two star is because it won’t let me use it while the truck is in motion. Now I know what you’re going to say. That I shouldn’t be using it while I’m driving. Duh! 😒 And I am not, of course! Not all of us are solo. I can’t use the app while my husband is driving. This is super annoying and just plain infuriating. I get that you’re trying to keep drivers from using it while driving. But I have my own login and it knows that I’m off duty so therefore I should be able to use the app even if the truck is moving. Please fix this issue. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eleos Technologies LLC
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Eleos Technologies LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.