As Certified Illinois Assessing Officers, we designed a statistical model based off property tax law, using state-of-the-art technology and up to the minute county data, to simplify the Cook County property tax system.
Our algorithm takes into consideration over 117 different criteria factors and recalculates what your tax bill should be without the need for a costly attorney. Xpress Tax Appeals operates in the city of Chicago and in all 38 Cook County townships.
Xpress Tax Appeals determines accurate comparables and instantaneously recalculates what your taxes should be.
The App allows you to:
• Search by Address or PIN
• Designate properties as primary, rental, or curious neighbor for future viewing
• View current tax bill
• Provides current tax rates, township information, appeal deadlines
• Checks for refund opportunities based on inputted data and property tax history of a given property for the last 4 years.
• Identifies certificate of errors that have been issued
• Reports current exemptions that are being collected
• View current assessed value and assessor proposed reassessment numbers
• Recalculates what your tax bill should be based on our statistical model
Users can contact our company for additional questions and special circumstances with their properties through the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.