*** Summer Special Offer for A Limited Time!! Reg Price: $28.99!
XPSFileReader is a professional XPS(Open XML Paper Specification) files reader, enables you to open and view XPS&OXPS format files on Mac, keep the original style and layout, also support export XPS&OXPS to PDF documents or images easily.
XPS (Open XML Paper Specification, also referred to as OpenXPS) is an open specification for a page description language and a fixed-document format originally developed by Microsoft. The .oxps format is the default XPS document format in Windows 8.
- Quickly to open&read XPS and OXPS files and easy to use.
- Four Zooming mode meet your preference: Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Display at Actual Size or Fit Window Width.
- You could read XPS&OXPS files in single, continuous scroll, or 2-up page.
- Smart bookmark the current XPS files page for next reading.
- Support convert XPS&OXPS files into PDF documents for easy editing and sharing.
- Could convert the OXPS files into XPS files.
- Save the XPS&OXPS files as images like: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP and GIF.
- Full text search supported, get what you wanted quickly.
- If need, you can quickly print the wanted XPS&OXPS files out.
1. Changed the app name and copyright info.
2. Other minor optimizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great XPSFileReader
This application is fast and easy to install. It is also lightweight and doesn’t slow down my PC like some other xps readers that I have tried. The program launches quickly and has a nice amount of features for application. Support convert XPS files into PDF documents is a cool feature that I have used more often than I would have expected.
Helps to easily open all xps files
if you've been having trouble opening your xps files - this tool will solve your problem in a jiffy. I have found it very convenient as I can open all my xps files (include some very old cps) easily now, nulike other xps program I have used before.
The XPSFileReader is too easy to download. Haven't experienced any problems with it so far.
Worked as advertised.
I’ve only had this app (and a need for it) for ten minutes. Although it may be a little expensive for a single use (and I hope I never have to use it again), it’ll certainly get cheaper each time I need it. Thanks to Microsoft for their failed proprietary solution to the ubiquitous PDF.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.