Xsens DOT app allows you to control Xsens DOT wearable sensors from your phone. Xsens DOT is a wearable sensor development platform for the analysis and reporting of human kinematics.
• Sensors scan and connection
• Data measurement with real-time streaming and recording functions
• Time synchronization
• OTA firmware updata and MFM
To fully use the features, Xsens DOT sensors are required. Find out more on https://www.xsens.com/xsens-dot
Fixed the bug that there is no recording data when synchronization is disabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I needed to use the android app to update the sensors to 1.3 as the iOS one wouldn’t do it and now the app crashes if I try to connect to 1.3 firmware sensors
Developer Response ,
Hi Luke, thanks for your feedback!
1. The firmware upgrade issue has been fixed in latest app version (2020.1.1).
2. For the crash issue, please restart Bluetooth following these steps:
1.Go to Settings > Bluetooth;
2.Turn off Bluetooth toggle button and turn on again;
3.You can connect the sensor without any crashes;
Please note that restart Bluetooth in Control Center cannot solve this issue since it is not a complete restart.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.