Reach your fitness goals with XSport Fitness! This app is exclusive to XSport Fitness Members.
As an XSport Fitness member, you have access to the best strength training and cardio equipment while in the gym and convenient nutrition and fitness support no matter where you are through this app.
- Never miss a workout, class or training session with the Activity Planner
- Create your own Custom Workout Routines with over 2,000 Animated Exercises
- Stay focused on your results with the Progress Tracker
- Stick to your nutritional plan with Macronutrient and Easy Food Tracking with a UPC Scanner
- Get & give support to keep going strong, share recipes, stories and more with other XSport members
- Receive custom workouts and meal plans from your Personal Trainer, if you are a client
- Stay on track with helpful reminders and club notifications
You can sync this app with Apple Health App. If you enable this connection, any workout in the Health app with automatically be added to your Activity Calendar.
- A design overhaul to make the app more beautiful and easy-to-use
- User experience improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please fix it
In my opinion. An app needs to be redesigned. Interface looks like 5 years ago apps. And please add option to check in by pass in the app. Not only by pass on my keys it's very uncomfortable to bring keys all the time with you. Thank you
A quality gym with lots of great services, staff and pricing but also some relevant problems with cleaning & repairs.
What it has going for it:
Inexpensive membership, lots of locations & easy 24-7 access. Variety of equipment,
Classes and variable workout spaces.
What it needs to improve:
Cleanliness, towel service and pool operations. During peak times the place gets dirty. Needs some Frequent, Deep cleaning more often. Towels run out a lot suggesting clubs need more towels. If theft is an issue then Xsport should require membership cards be exchanged for towels, just like resorts do. Non- operating Hot tub, endless pool and occasionally swim pool is broken. Yes, operating a pool & other water items requires knowledge, resources & trainer staff and Xsport should improve in all these areas.
Some IL Xsport locations are large, well stocked, well lighted and ventilated (Niles, Arlington Hts, etc) while others are not (Libertyville, Chgo). The annoying disparity between facilities is disappointing and annoying. Mounting disappointment with my home location(Lbtyvl) is why I decided to terminate.
Nikki is a rock star
I joined XSport back in May. I had some difficulty coordinating with my first trainer our schedules were so out of sync. Val had Nikki take over my training sessions. I explained to Nikki I was trying to get in better shape for my daughters August 4th wedding and we went to work. When I began this recent weight loss journey I weighed in at 218. As of this morning I’m down to 195.
Thank you Nikki for pushing beyond what I though I could do
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Capital Fitness, INC
- 144.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Virtuagym.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.