XstereO Player 4+
- Offers In-App Purchases
Enables viewing of 3D-images in various formats.
You can view 3D-images also directly from the web pages (and play slideshow) and by dragging them from other applications.
Supports MPO files, Side by Side, Top/Bottom and interleaved stereo pairs in JPG, JPS, PNG, TIFF, animated GIF files and anaglyphs as source format. Left and Right sides can be in two different files. Classic stereo cards scans are also supported.
You can view stereo pairs in MPO containers produced by Fujifilm Real 3D W3, Nintendo 3DS, HTC smartphones with stereo cameras, Sony cameras with 3D functions and other.
3D viewing is available in several modes including:
• Stereogram for Cross and Parallel viewing methods
• Stereogram for Top/Bottom viewing method with special glasses
• different kinds of Anaglyph mode for Red/Cyan and Green/Magenta glasses
• Left or Right eye only
• Vertical and Horizontal Interlaced modes for 3D monitors with polarized glasses
• 3D TV mode (half Side-by-Side and Over/Under) including 4K screen support
• Convenient special mode for viewing Classic stereo cards
• Special mode for triple Left-Right-Left images that could be found on the web
• Simple Stereo card emulation viewing mode
• Left-Right animation view mode (see Preferences for some options)
• zoom up to 100% and pan through the whole image in all modes
• view 3D-image sequences directly from the web pages
Slideshow mode with various effects and adjustable time interval.
Use Right and Left arrow keyboard keys or onscreen Navigation buttons to view all images in the current folder.
Touch bar support. Retina display support.
Export 3D views in to JPG, PNG TIFF of GIF files in any supported mode preserving all metadata and alpha channels. Export options stores separately from the current viewing mode options, so you can view images in one comfortable mode and export with another.
Batch mode allows you to convert multiple files with the same options (from web page or from disk folder).
Export feature including batch mode available for all for free with Demo watermark. Export feature without Demo watermark available through In-App purchase.
Please note: Playing 3D video files is not supported!
• Added retina displays support.
• Fixed issues with loading images from the web pages.
• Fixed interlaced mode.
• Fixed some issues in Dark appearance.
• Improved overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent for what it does...
It does a great job of showing the image in a 3d viewable format… needs to be able to save the file since the file is clearly already created in order to present it on the screen in the app. If it did that and maybe allowed for editing of depth of 3d etc, then I could see myself giving it five stars.
Good Program for seeing 3D in multiple styles. I would like to see a modification that lets the user shift each MPO file left or right to tweak the parallax of the Final Picture.
I just downloaded free XstereO and bought a LG D2342P monitor to view 3d stereo images from my MacBook Pro. This monitor uses horizontal interlace with passive glasses to view 3d. I needed some way to play my 3d stereo image pairs without using Bootcamp or Windows. XstereO Player does exactly what I need most--that is to display 3d side-by-side images interlaced so they can be shown without parallel or cross-eye viewing. It works perfectly, although version 1.0 only can view a single image (one L-R side-by-side pair) at a time. It can open a variety of image formats and display them in 3d using anaglyphs or interlacing. For this monitor to display full-color stereo, it interlaces one image into even horizontal lines superimposed with the other image in the odd horizontal lines. It has a check box to switch between Left/even-Right/odd or Right/even-Left/odd horizontal lines. Future versions could include new features, such as the ability to do a slide show or work with separate left and right images, for example. I give it four stars because it works well. I haven't found any other similar application for Mac. Being a free download from Apple is also important. Thank you Yuri golubinsky and Apple.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yury Golubinsky
- 2.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020, Yury Golubinsky
- In-App Purchases
- Export feature $11.99