(FREE version available)
Have you ever dreamed of soaring the sky like a bird, circling on an invisible thermal and staying aloft just by your skills and the forces of natures?
Or are you already a glider pilot who looking for more funs while you're not flying?
Welcome to XtremeSoaring3D, one of the best soaring/flight simulation available for mobile devices. It captures the beauty, the excitement and the technology of the soaring sport.
Beside flying, the beauty of soaring sport is also the landscapes, the countrysides that we glide over. Therefore, we manage to integrate terrain data in this sim using high resolution satellite images and elevation. This resulted in a look real, beautiful landscapes with highly detail airport hangars and runways.
* Thermal lift and ridge-lift
* Multiplayer over the internet.
* ASK-21 trainer gldier, DG-808S and LS-8 high performance glider with full function cockpit.
* 360 degrees look around cockpit, and multi-touch zoom.
* Realistic terrain with high resolution satellite images, detail airport: Zeltweg (Austria), Santiago (Chile), Omarama (New Zealand), Oahu (Hawaii).
* Realistic flight characteristic, accurate performance, wing-flex.
* Realistic flight instruments, Total Energy Compensated variometer.
* Winch launch take-off.
* Thermal-lift, ridge-lift simulation.
* Online competition.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
iOS 9 compatible
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Like A Mobile Version of Condor
I fly in Condor on the PC, and this is pretty dang close for being a mobile sim.
Well done, sir, wonderful app!
This is a fantastic little gem of a flight sim. The feeling of flight is spot on, and I'm logging more hours into this than I have X-Plane and Infinite Flight combined. There is nothing better than circling in thermals, staying aloft for hours and then slide-slipping it in for a landing.
My only gripe would be the lack of a "Settings" menu -- I'd like to be able to reverse the controls for panning (I hats dragging to the right to look left, and vice versa).
If you love soaring or are a real glider pilot, get this. You won't be disappointed. Buy this!
The best glider sim out there
This is truly a very impressive flight sim. I must say it comes in a close second to a computer glider sim called Condor, which is a memory hungry and expensive simulator. The only things that are missing to make this a masterpiece are more camera views while flying, and a way to keep the thermal hotspots on for a longer time. As always more gliders and locations would be a plus but there are plenty to sail for days. I hope we see more updates.
The developer, PNTK, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Phanotek, Inc.
- 993.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Phanotek, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.