*** On sale. Original $14.99. Download it Now.
*** Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF!
ImageViewer is a powerful photo viewer and video player to directly view images or play video & audio files in the archive without unzip.
1. Image Viewer:
1.1. View previous and next image.
1.2. Rotate and zoom image.
1.3. View in normal or full screen modes and enjoy full screen slideshow.
2. Video Player:
2.1. Be able to play videos continuously and set the volume of the video.
2.2. Playback videos with full-screen.
3. Audio Player: Ability to play audios continuously and set the volume of the audio.
* Get File Details: Get detailed information of video, audio and image, such as EXIF Info
* Easily extract the videos, audios and images from archives.
* Support batch generating thumbnails.
* Support following file formats:
1. Archive formats：
Over 20 different archive formats ranging from RAR, 7z,ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
2. Image formats:
EXR,HDR,MPO,QTIF,QTI,FPX,FPIX,EPS,EPI,EPSF,EPSI,PS,PICT,PCT,PIC and much more.
3. Audio and video formats:
ram,tod,ts,webm,vob,mka,mks,mpgv,mpv,m2v,dts,mac,dat,aifc,iff,paf,sd2,irca,w64,mat,pvf,xi,sds,avr and much more.
* "Super Vectorizer 2" -auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 30% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro version. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Support more file formats, including PDF, Doc, Rtf, Txt and so on.
* Support for linking other software in the application to open the file.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
But for three very annoying things, this app would be perfect
The program is almost perfect but it has three annoying features/bugs that render it awkard to use.
First, the width of the left-hand panel is not adjustable and is too small
Second, the thumbnails in the middle panel are too small and can’t be scaled up
Third, you can’t delete a photo using the delete key (or any key). You have to click an icon and then you get a very annoying confirmation message. This makes is painful to go through large numbers of photos deleting many of them.
Nice app, almost the perfect app.
Who ever designed this app, must be working with photos a lot as it solves so many of my past frustrations.
The 3 pain view is awesome.
My only frustrations are:
- Ability to send the photo to photoshop or any editor. Now, if you find a photo that needs editing, you still need to open photoshop and look for that photo.
- Sort functions only work with the files highlighted. So, if you have, say, 2000 photos in a folder and you want to sort by size, you must hightlight each and every file (cmd -a does not work) and only then will any of the sort functios work.
A nice feature to add would be:
- Allow the user to create or modify color label and/or image categories. It would to be better if we I able to create my own labels or categoris to better fit what i am doing.
Great programming example
Thank u so much for this soft .
this is MUST HAVE ONE!
tried many progs but this one is my fevorite .
The developer, Lihua Yang, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lihua Yang
- 18.6 MB
- Photo & Video
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Zip Rar Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.