Nordic walking is an excellent sport for all levels of fitness! Nordic walking is also known as pole walking, urban poling, ski walking, stick walking and Scandinavian walking.
XWalk is the perfect app to help you prepare for a trekking expedition such as the Camino De Santiago, hiking Kilimanjaro or the other famous treks by keeping track of your progress without leaving your own neighborhood. XWalk will inspire you to get active on a set schedule. The only equipment that you will need to get started are the nordic poles, running, walking or hiking shoes and this app!
XWalk Features include:
- Keep track of your walking distance and calories burned
- Set customized reminders to never miss a walk
- Lose weight by keeping track of calories and progress
- Get inspired with clear goals utilizing famous treks around the world!
- See your progress on daily, weekly and monthly
- Access to location is required in background for the app to work properly
- All data is kept private and secure on your device
- No location data will ever be shared third parties
- Zero Ads
The benefits of stick walking includes:
- Engaging 90% of muscles
- Helps with stability
- Nordic walking is associated with reduction of chronic pain, muscle strength and flexibility
- Low impact which decreases the chance of injury
Get started by just acquiring this app, poles and comfortable walking shoes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
See the best
Best app for Nordic walking. I love the feature that allows me to the famous trerks such as hike to mt. Kilimanjaro.”
- Arriving In High Heels
- 147.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Arriving In High Heels Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.