XWalk: Nordic Walking Tracker 4+
For hiking, trekking & walking
Arriving In High Heels
- Offers In-App Purchases
Whether you hike for leisure or sport, the XWalk Nordic Walk Tracker is a must-have mobile app. In addition to simulating famous trails such as Machu Picchu, Cinque Terre and Camino de Santiago, you can set goals, track calories and map your progress. You can even give yourself a virtual challenge!
Nordic walking is an excellent sport for all levels of fitness! Nordic walking is also known as pole walking, urban poling, ski walking, stick walking and Scandinavian walking.
XWalk is the perfect app to help you prepare for a trekking expedition such as the Camino De Santiago, hiking Kilimanjaro or the other famous treks by keeping track of your progress without leaving your own neighborhood. XWalk will inspire you to get active on a set schedule. The only equipment that you will need to get started are the nordic poles, running, walking or hiking shoes and this app!
XWalk Features include:
- Keep track of your walking distance and calories burned
- Set customized reminders to never miss a walk
- Lose weight by keeping track of calories and progress
- Get inspired with clear goals utilizing famous treks around the world!
- See your progress on daily, weekly and monthly
- Access to location is required in background for the app to work properly
- All data is kept private and secure on your device
- No location data will ever be shared third parties
- Zero Ads
The benefits of stick walking includes:
- Engaging 90% of muscles
- Helps with stability
- Nordic walking is associated with reduction of chronic pain, muscle strength and flexibility
- Low impact which decreases the chance of injury
Get started by just acquiring this app, poles and comfortable walking shoes!
- Improved Walk Tracking
- Pause Detection in case you forget to turn off the tracker
- Show completed Famous Treks
- You own all your data so now you can export it
- A ton of bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Not User Friendly
It’s difficult to figure out how the app works. The app said I walked 3.3 miles this morning, but under progress, it said I had no progress?
See the best
Best app for Nordic walking. I love the feature that allows me to the famous trerks such as hike to mt. Kilimanjaro.”
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our app! Happy Trekking!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arriving In High Heels
- 121.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Arriving In High Heels Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- XWalk Unlimited $3.99