- Reworked Inter-App Audio sync
- Ableton Link Start Stop Sync support
- Updated Audiobus SDK to 3.0.5
- Fixed song and preset sorting order issue with iOS 11
- Reworked song, preset and recording export UI
- Updated UI for iPhone X, 10.5” and 12.9” iPads
- Other tweaks and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Always a good addition to your synth library. If you need a step sequenced, try experimenting with this and make a beat. Hopefully it can add more steps to be a song sequencer.
Could be good for loops if you could get the steps past 19. Not even with a stylus. Hard to even get it back to 16. Change it to a slider. Not sure why there should be odd numbers anyway. Fun to play with you don’t try to adjust anything. Lowered to 2 stars because the manual I finally found is no help. Edit: found that if you go into settings and change Knobs to linear you can get all 32 steps. Raised stars to 4, but now the tempo is 119.8 and I can’t get it to 120.
I like it for working out ideas.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.