Y-MVP: Get your fitness on, and have fun!
Y-MVP is a collection of FREE, fun, fitness challenges created by New York City’s YMCA especially for teens… and those that are teens at heart! Create workout playlists, earn badges and view your progress as you complete fitness Missions and Challenges.
- Build customized workout playlists choosing from over 150 Cardio, Strength, X-Training or Flexibility activities
- Set a personal goal, track your time, record your workout playlists and earn badges that recognize your hard work and achievements
- Challenge yourself with Playlists created by certified NYC YMCA Fitness Coaches and stay motivated by trying out new playlists created by the Y-MVP Community
- Train at your own pace and a level you are comfortable with: All activities have on-screen instructions and include a variety of intensity and duration levels
- No gym? No Problem! Plenty of Bodyweight exercises included that you can do anywhere, anytime
- Create playlists for all of your favorite Cardio equipment including treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, stair climber and more!
- Choose from Strength machine circuit activities designed to strengthen your core, upper and lower body
- Aim to increase your strength, endurance, improve your overall fitness or just add more physical activity into your weekly routine
- Save your favorite activities and playlists for easy access next time you workout
- Join a community of people who like to have fun while getting fit!
If you’re a teen living in New York City, you can also use this app to accompany the in-person Y-MVP CHALLENGE CLASS, led by a YMCA Fitness Coach, offered at the 22 YMCA branches across NYC. To learn more about how to register for this FREE class, please visit www.ymcanyc.org/ymvp
NOT ABLE TO COME TO A NYC YMCA? NO PROBLEM!
You can access and enjoy Y-MVP activities and fitness challenges on your own, at your own pace.
Are you ready to become a Y-MVP and increase your Moderate to Vigorous Physical activity?
As long as you try, you’ll be our Most Valuable Player.
GO FOR IT! :-)
Bug Fix for Badge Display and Minor Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Having Trouble Creating Profile
I have tried creating a profile at least 5 times. It just says error or unknown. This app is not easy to use at all. I'm very disappointed.
I actually really like this app! It's intuitive, and the cards are a great way to figure out your daily workout. Awesome, guys!
- YOUNG MEN'S CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF GREATER NEW YORK
- 20.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 YMCA of Greater New York
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.