Bring Yachting Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone App. Check out our digital editions and have the convenience of having your favorite magazine on demand.
For over 100 years, Yachting’s world-class editors, talented writers and award-winning photographers and designers have delivered the monthly content that passionate boaters crave. Each month, Yachting educates and entertains, with arresting articles that reflect the spirit of the sea and preserve its traditions. New and classic yachts, breakthroughs in technology and design, seamanship tips, cruising destinations, the latest in electronics and equipment, exotic charters, current events, the history of the sport — you’ll find it all in every issue of Yachting.
***With annual subscriptions
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store by pressing and holding your finger on the screen and you can download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$4.99 or subscribe.
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Yachting through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (12 issues) for US$19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will automatically continue (another month for monthly subscribers, another year for annual subscribers) unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period at the current subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all adds)
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No more paper but why's it so slow
2 Issues :-
1) Your print susbscription does not get you access to the digitial content, which is just silly. Thus have to cancel one subscription and start another, assuming you have no need for the print once its on your iPad
2) Its taken over 5 mins to download and go through the "creating pages" process?? for the Sept issue on a high speed cable wireless connection. The economist is ready to read in about 8 sec thus no idea why this is painfully slow. Please fix.
Apart from that works great and looking forward to more boating mags migrating to iPad.
Wow, as bad an app as I can recall
Created acct. logged out. Logged back in. Tried to build library. Entered a mobius loop. Gave up.
To download monthly magazine isa monthly nightmare
- Bonnier Corporation
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Yachting Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Yachting Magazine $1.99
- Yachting Magazine $19.99
- MAY'16 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.