The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Save deals from retailers for later use in the Deals View. Get notified when deals are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
We update the app regularly to make your email experience the best it can be! This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No Setting For Notification Sounds
Deleted app finally. I linked yahoo mail through gmail. I highly recommend. More flaws to report with yahoo app. I am using an iPhone X. Mail would disappear from the inbox if I clicked on a new mail notification. Would take hours to appear back. If I used the search to find an old email it would find the email and when I click on it the email it would just load and load an nothing would appear. I finally had to forward the email to gmail so I could view it. Also why should one have to pay to remove annoying ads which aren’t even applicable to what I am interested in. Worst app ever.
Minus one star for not being able to change sounds for incoming & outgoing mail. If you have an iPhone you are stuck with the generic default notification and can’t change it at all in the settings of the app or in the settings for the iPhone. Second minus star that they show irrelevant ads in the top of the inbox. I don’t want to pay a dollar a month to get rid of it. If you want people to use your app rather than the default mail setting in the iPhone then get rid of that like gmail and outlook have in their free versions.
Update to the developer’s reply. That is untrue. Both the Outlook and Google mail apps. let you change sound notifications within the “settings” of the widget themselves and not in the actual Apple settings.
Developer Response ,
Hello, unfortunately we do not control the notification sounds. That is controlled by your device aka Apple. Most apps don't allow you to change the sound. We are definitely working with Apple to hopefully get this changed. **Thanks for the additional info. We will share this with the team and see what we can do!
Easy for my simple needs
I wanted an easy email service that was self explanatory. (I don't like having to click every button to familiarize myself with a new service/site.) This is very easy to navigate for the novice user(like me). For many years I only used email when REALLY needed. My friends didn't understand how I lived. Since using this version of yahoo mail, I've found many uses that have organized my life beyond just simply "communicating". Using the filing system has helped me go paperless in almost every area of my life. Not to mention storing all my recipes found online, receipts from purchases/paying bills, & medical records.
I'm admittedly not the most knowledgeable (not to mention inexperienced) email user, but I found this to be quite user-friendly allowing me to take advantage of the more advanced features as I've progressed. I haven't had many "speed" issues or other technical problems.
I took a star off for lack of originality with kinda a nothing special vibe. It's easy & without hassles, but I'm starting to outgrow it & would LOVE to see an email service that looks different from anything else since it began over 20yrs ago.
Doesn't Allow Scrolling
When you try to advance to new emails further down the scrolling section of emails in the Inbox, Spam folders as well as your own created folders the app automatically scrolls up enlarging the scroll bar as it advances back up on its own making it 100% impossible to scroll down to any and all emails that are off the screen and thus further down. The only way to get to them is to go to Full Screen View on one email and using the arrows to advance down to earlier previous emails.
Because of this it makes this app 100% impossible to use and thus really not worth any Stars whatsoever. Especially since this problem has been going on for months (since well into 2018) and all Feedback complaining about it has been ignored and it's only gotten worse with each update to this app. It used to only effect the Spam folder, then it also affected Created Folders and the Archives folder and most recently it's been effecting the Inbox as well.
Thus with each time the problem has made the Yahoo Email App 100% impossible to use and requiring going to Safari or a Computer to get it to actually work right. With Yahoo also ignoring Feedback on this problem for months and not fixing it in any update this app is 100% NOT WORTH IT!
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 174.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Verizon Media
- In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly) $0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly) $0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly) $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.