Yakima Federal Savings and Loan Mobile Banking.
Online banking on your iPhone or iPad is better with our app. The Yakima Federal Savings and Loan mobile app provides an online banking experience specially designed for your iOS device.
With the app you can:
• Use Apple’s TouchID and FaceID for password-free logins.
- Selected services inside mobile banking may prompt for password entry as an extra security measure.
• Review your balance and transaction history.
• Optional Instant Balance feature allows quick access to account balances without having to log in.
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts you have with Yakima Federal Savings and Loan.
• Deposit checks with the mobile deposit feature.
- Account eligibility, check suitability, and transaction limits apply.
• Activate and receive account alerts.
• Conduct external transfers from and to accounts held at other institutions.
- Requires registration for external transfer service through main online banking site.
- Account eligibility and transaction limits apply.
- Fees may apply.
• Make regular payments to your mortgage loan from Yakima Federal deposit accounts.
• Pay utilities and common household billers with your already established CheckFree® online bill pay profile.
- Requires registration for CheckFree® bill pay service through main online banking site.
- Account eligibility and registration verification requirements apply.
- CheckFree® bill pay may not be appropriate for all billers, contact us for more details.
• Locate ATMs and Yakima Federal Savings and Loan branch locations.
• Find our hours of operation and telephone numbers for our branches.
Yakima Federal Savings and Loan Mobile Banking is available to all Yakima Federal Savings and Loan household or personal banking clients who are already enrolled in Online Banking.
If you have not registered for online banking, you may do so using the enrollment link that is present on the login screen of the app.
If you are not a customer, please contact us at https://www.yakimafed.com/about/convenient-locations-2/ or call us at 800-331-3225 during our normal office hours, 9a-5p, M-F for additional information.
* Every mobile service carrier has a different rate plan for text messaging and data services access. You may be charged per use or pay a flat rate for unlimited usage each month. You may also have different fees for text messaging and data services access. Please contact your mobile carrier directly if you aren’t sure what fees you will be charged for using our mobile banking and text messaging services.
This update includes security enhancements and user experience improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I truly enjoy banking here. Employees are very kind and helpful
I've enjoyed the phone app to do my banking. The only thing I wish they would improve is their text alerts, deposits, and transactions. I approve notices but there is not enough information on the texts. I'd like to see the amounts and a few details of the transactions so I don't have to continue to sign on to my account to see what has taken place.
I have 2 other bank accounts that send me alerts that are informative and complete without having to look on my account each time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments. The alerting system is an entirely separate system from the mobile app or even online banking. The best way to program and manage alerts is through the regular online banking website, accessed from a computer. From there you have full access to determine the alerts you wish to receive and the channels you wish to receive those alerts through; which include receiving the alert in the alerts system in conventional online banking, via email, via text message, or as a push notification to the mobile app.
The notification system is a resource offered by our data processor to their client institutions. It is shared among many hundreds of other community banks and credit unions. The notification system is a newer offering from our data processor and is under active development. Based upon input from clients, it may be possible for our data processor to increase the amount of information contained in alerts or certain alerts delivered through specific channels.
We can pose this request to our data processor for consideration, and if a sufficient number of other clients share the same feeling, a future release of the notification system may allow for more information in alert messages.
If you have any further needs, please contact your nearest branch office.
Finally a new update
I changed banks because I moved and decided to go with this bank. Their app compared to my old bank was horrendous! Terrible design. However, they updated it and now it’s sleek and feels modern and simple. 5/5 recommend. Just remember your password.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments. Our data processor updates the mobile app about quarterly and does attempt to incorporate interface improvements into the app as is practical. The app is a shared resource with many hundreds of other community banks and credit unions which also contract with the same data processor for services, therefore some changes and improvements take a greater amount time to deploy than one might expect.
If you have any further needs, please contact your local branch office.
I have had no issues since I first downloaded this app when it came out. Very user friendly and it has been improved drastically over time. Never had any issues transferring money and logging in.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive feedback. The app is under ongoing development and we anticipate that further refinement and additional features will continue to be introduced buy our data processor. We sincerely appreciate your business.
- Yakima Federal Savings and Loan Association
- 88.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.