Kids just choose a story, fill in the blanks with different parts of speech, and then watch their hilarious story come to life. It's the classic game you know and love, now even more fun and interactive than ever.
This is the Classroom Edition of YakLibs, made especially for use in the classroom. No ads, no in-app purchases and no social media sharing. Just 48 stories your students will love.
• A fun and engaging way for kids to learn about nouns, verbs, adjectives, and other parts of speech. These interactive stories reinforce essential grammar, reading comprehension, and vocabulary skills.
• Each hilarious story can be read aloud by the device or by the student.
• 48 YakLibs stories included.
• Play each story again and again—kids will get a different, hilarious result each time.
• Kids can save their favorite stories.
• Fresh, modern design and user-tested gameplay.
• Teacher controls allow customization of the game.
• Inappropriate Word Filtering—unlike other apps, YakLibs doesn't allow bad words to be entered. Teachers can choose the level of inappropriate-word filtering.
• No ads. No in-app purchases. No social media sharing. No Game Center integration. No fart stories. We've catered this app for use in the classroom.
Your students will be laughing until it hurts! YakLibs, the app that's too funny for words.
Now with enhanced Teacher controls! Customize the game just the way you want.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than Mad Libs? Yes!
I’ve been using Mad Libs in my class for years. And this app is just as good, if not better. The Teacher controls are excellent and the bad-word filter is a definite must-have. Really fun. I love that it’s made for classrooms, too. I don’t have to worry about my kids asking me to download other stories! All in all, it’s a great app. Definitely worth it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions about the app. Thanks!
Great for Word Work and Vocabulary
This App is a hip, funny and creative way for students to play with language and use different parts of speech. The teacher controls allow for appropriate choices for the words. I’m thinking it will be a great option during Daily 5.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive review. We’re so glad you like the app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.