**Only works with the Yale Real Living Assure Lock with Bluetooth (YRD446)**
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Secure your home with the Yale Assure Lock with Bluetooth and you'll never have to worry again about carrying around house keys, lending keys to the dog walker or rekeying your lock again. Using the Yale Assure Lock app, manage access to your home right from your smart phone and experience the ultimate convenience of locking and unlocking your home with just a tap.
- Lock and unlock your home by twisting your phone 90-degrees and tapping the keypad or by using your unique 4-8 digit pin code.
- For increased security, Twist & Go requires digital keys users to twist their smartphone 90 degrees prior to touching the keypad in order to unlock. This helps to prevent unintended unlocking that may occur with other Bluetooth locks (i.e. if your phone is just inside your door, an intruder could tap the keypad and enter your home.)
- Share digital keys with friends and family from wherever you are. You can choose to set access schedules for individual keys or create permanent keys. The app comes with 5 free digital keys. Additional keys can be purchased for $1.99 within the app.
- Create up to 12 unique, 4-8 digit pin codes that can be used with the lock's touchscreen keypad. These codes can easily be changed or deleted within your app.
- Receive access notifications when a digital key user unlocks the door, even when you're not home.
- View access history at any time to see who unlocked your home, and when, using their digital key. - Customize lock settings such as volume, language, auto relock time, tamper alarms, operating mode (standard, vacation or privacy), one-touch locking and the LED indicator.
- View battery status and receive low battery notifications. Personalize your app experience with photos and names for your locks and users.
- Manage multiple homes and Assure locks, all from one app. Upgrade Your Assure Lock with Z-Wave or ZigBee
- Integrate your Assure Lock with Bluetooth into your smart home system, such as SmartThings, with a Yale Network Module, available at Yale2You.com.
*Features may vary based on integration platform.
The Yale Customer Support team is available to help with any questions you may have regarding your Assure Lock with Bluetooth and Assure Lock app. Email Service@YaleLock.com or call 1-855-492-0505.
Updates for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful App That's Useless
I've had three Yale Assure Locks for over a year. They and the original app worked fine on my iPhone and iPad. Lately I've been getting a message that "for security reasons only one set of virtual keys can be stored on a single phone." which on it's face is stupid. I had to delete the app and reinstall. Now nothing works. I can't even get the app to activate. Two calls to product support tells me that a "fix" will be available "soon." The first was over a month ago. Tech Support is non-existent. The app is useless. If you buy an Assure Lock get Samsung Smart Things hub, etc. to make it work remotely.
App leaves much to be desired.
This app is ‘okay’.. using it to unlock the door is crazy tedious.. the tip to unlock is really annoying.. the getting your phone out, unlocking the app, navigating to the app, choosing the key, and successfully tipping the phone correctly is a real hassle.. was hoping the paired phone in proximity would work.. nope..
Paying two dollars to give away a 6th+ key for someone to do the same is also crazy..
The app has spelling errors..
The only useful thing in the app is programming multiple keys then uploading them to the door in less steps than programming one key..
I really wanted it for the z-wave which works perfectly in a more usable app (with less spelling errors). Putting the lock onto schedules to ‘lock every hour’ in the case its left unlocked, or lock and unlock on a schedule.. specifically for my garage door..
Really Bad App
A buggy app of questionable value even when it works. I recently upgraded phones and while the app has an option to reload my keychain, it just shuts down every time I choose that option.
Thank goodness you really don’t need the app to use the lock and its base functions. You do lose the ability to use the twist to open function but I found that to be useless anyway.
Bottom line is Yale and Assa Abloy should be embarrassed by the poor quality of this app and should get it fixed. If the app is important to you do not buy these locks.
- SARGENT MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- 89.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yale 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Key $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.