The Yale Dining iPhone Fast Track App provides the campus community the following features:
• Residential Dining Hall occupancy – estimated current seats in use based on transactional data (red = close to capacity, yellow = limited seats and green = sufficient seats)
• Dining menus for Today and Tomorrow
• Map to all Residential and Retail locations
• Dining Hall contact information
• Ability to provide real time feedback regarding food and service in a specific Dining Hall
• Menu item nutrition information
• A link to purchase of Eli Bucks – a pre-pay dining plan that eliminates the need to carry cash
• A link for 2Go Orders - a sack lunch or a late plate to eat in or take out
Slifka Center logo added
Ratings and Reviews
Great nutritional info, it really helps me plan meals and count calories when I want to.
I just wish it let you rank or score the different dishes. It would help Yale dining get info on what students like and what's really a waste (peanutty tofu, vegan ravioli, etc).
This app is very handy when deciding between dining halls and seeing when they are open. I wish I could input my college, though, because that can change when dining halls are open to me, like on family night and at Morse/Stiles.
We Demand that Commons be open from 2:30 until 9:00.
For The People, For Convenience, For Me, For 8:30 Froyo, For my quivering stomach in between Lunch and dinner.
I suffer. I long for the days of grandeur fulfilled by the eternal comforting presence of dining options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.