Yaniv is probably the best card game you've never heard of!
It offers quick and challenging fun with uniquely addictive gameplay.
It's very easy to learn, and has a great balance of strategy and luck.
Optimized for single hand use, Yaniv is perfect for quick sessions.
Enjoy online matchmaking matches and climb the leaderboards!
The objective of the game is to earn the fewest points in each round. The player with the fewest points at the end of the game is the winner.
HOW TO PLAY
- Reduce your hand’s value at all costs.
- Outsmart your opponents with wits, intuition and pre-planned strategies, .
- Discarding sets of equal ranking cards and sets of consecutive cards of the same suit to effectively lower your hand value.
- When you think you have the lowest hand, call “YANIV!”
- All players reveal their cards
- If your hand's value is the lowest, you win the round and your opponents get their hand value in points (points are bad).
- Be careful, if you call “YANIV” and an opponent has a lower hand you lose and get 30 penalty points on top of your hand value!
- An easy to follow, Step-by-Step tutorial introduces new players to the game.
- Play online with thousands of players around the world.
- Play offline against smart and challenging computer opponents
- Invite your friends and challenge up to 3 players at once.
- Chat with friends and connect with leaderboard support for online matches.
- Earn 40 fun and exciting achievements.
- Today and All-Time leaderboards.
- Access player profiles by tapping on a player's name in an online match.
- Additional difficulty levels, game statistics, and modes are available.
- 3 Difficulty levels (Pro difficulty for Pro users only) & fully customizable game settings.
- Fixed a tutorial issue when running on dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun simple addictive
Enjoying the free version a lot! Can't believe it's not a game everybody knows from childhood (I don't), but it also seems designed to play while drinking. Music is terrible, and if there are three players, there ought to be three voices, but otherwise 5 stars!
This is a great game but there seems to be a new flaw.
Now when playing multiplayer with 3 or more players and I eliminate someone and they leave it boots me out also and I will have to go through a cool down period and the cool down periods are accumulative so it is now a day plus for the cool down for me. I was a beta tester for this game and helped with previous flaws but now I just hear crickets from the developers
Fabulous!!! A game you can play over and over again and not get bored!
I love this game! Worth every penny. I wish they would bring back the different themes like space, food, underwater, etc... but I still love this game!
- Barak Edry
- 75.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Barak Edry
- In-App Purchases
- Yaniv Pro $3.99
- Theme Pack 1 $0.99
- Theme Pack 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.