Yaniv is probably the best card game you've never heard of!
It offers quick and challenging fun with uniquely addictive gameplay.
It's very easy to learn, and has a great balance of strategy and luck.
Optimized for single hand use, Yaniv is perfect for quick sessions.
Enjoy online matchmaking matches and climb the leaderboards!
The objective of the game is to earn the fewest points in each round. The player with the fewest points at the end of the game is the winner.
HOW TO PLAY
- Reduce your hand’s value at all costs.
- Outsmart your opponents with wits, intuition and pre-planned strategies, .
- Discarding sets of equal ranking cards and sets of consecutive cards of the same suit to effectively lower your hand value.
- When you think you have the lowest hand, call “YANIV!”
- All players reveal their cards
- If your hand's value is the lowest, you win the round and your opponents get their hand value in points (points are bad).
- Be careful, if you call “YANIV” and an opponent has a lower hand you lose and get 30 penalty points on top of your hand value!
- An easy to follow, Step-by-Step tutorial introduces new players to the game.
- Play online with thousands of players around the world.
- Play offline against smart and challenging computer opponents
- Invite your friends and challenge up to 3 players at once.
- Chat with friends and connect with leaderboard support for online matches.
- Earn 40 fun and exciting achievements.
- Today and All-Time leaderboards.
- Access player profiles by tapping on a player's name in an online match.
- Additional difficulty levels, game statistics, and modes are available.
- 3 Difficulty levels (Pro difficulty for Pro users only) & fully customizable game settings.
- Fixed a tutorial issue when running on dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
A terrific game!
While the deck is very obviously stacked (all those “slap-down” opportunities, that might encourage a buy-in, don’t happen randomly. Neither do the unusual number of low, low cards that appear on the first play), this is a totally fun, easy game to play - a great waste of time! Almost always luck, rather than skill, determines who will win, in the free version. And for sure it’s a drinking game - earlier versions had prominent cocktails sitting in the sand. I assume they were removed to make it seem more family friendly.
I like the music, but I wish there was a lot more variety, or at least more calypso tracks. Absolutely it needs as many voices as there are players - each voice dedicated to a specific player throughout.
I can’t believe this game was not a part of the whole world’s childhood. It wasn’t a part of mine. Maybe this app will make it so. If you want to make it even more family friendly, add a toggle that would require players to do their own math.
Thanks for hours of nearly mindless entertainment!
I purchased the pro and I went to play a few days ago and it deleted all my info including friends and it prompted me to pay for the pro games again after I did so already
Don’t waste your time and money
Never seen a dumber game before. Must be one of the worst games in Apple Store. The game is completely rigged, the cards are not random. Every single player on Yaniv has around a 50% wining percentage which means they don’t want you to lose or win all the time so you don’t get frustrated or bored. So obvious when it’s your turn to win. I’ve seen players, including myself, getting 3 aces 6 rounds in a row or pulling a 10 over ten times in a row. They should at least try and make it seem more natural - so dumb
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Barak Edry
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Barak Edry
- In-App Purchases
- Yaniv Pro $3.99
- Theme Pack 2 $1.99
- Theme Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.