Yapsody POS will turn your iPad into a fully functional mobile box office that allows you to conveniently sell tickets from any location. All devices synch with our server for real-time ticket availability. Large buttons and a single screen allow for quick transaction processing to handle large customer volume with minimized wait times.
- INVENTORY: Access ALL tickets in your inventory regardless of type
- PAYMENT METHODS: Process tickets using cash, check, credit card, pay later or any custom payment method you set up
- MERCHANT ACCOUNT: Credit card sales link directly to the same payment gateway account selected in your box office
- CREDIT CARD SWIPE: Swipe credit cards using IDTech UniMag / Infinea Tab Mini
- COUNTRY: Available to Yapsody accounts based in any country worldwide
- CURRENCY: Process transactions in the currency selected in your Box Office
- TICKET DELIVERY: Instantly deliver tickets to customers via email or print to a local wireless printer using airPrint
- REPORTS: All transactions appear in your Yapsody box office reports and on the YapStat app.
Thank you for your continued support, We appreciate it.
If you're feeling generous and have a minute, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.yapsody.com or @yapsody or facebook.com/yapsody
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems nice but is lacking
This app is pretty straightforward and easy to use, but if you are trying to sell tickets for multiple events then it becomes a bit of a pain.
Let's say you are organizing 3 events and someone wants to purchase tickets to all 3. You would have to check them out 3 separate times to get them the tickets because every time you switch to a different event it clears the cart. Being that this app seems stable and it is extremely useful for those who are only organizing one event it is just not quite to the point of being convenient enough for multi-event organizers. However the app is still in the beta stages and yapsody may resolve this issue before long.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.