Yardage Calc 2 features text entry for fabric width and now supports both imperial and metric measurement units.
Do you buy sewing patterns and fabric? Then you need Yardage Calc 2!
With Yardage Calc 2, you won't be limited to purchasing fabric in the standard 45" and 60" widths listed on pattern envelopes. Simply enter the fabric width, yardage, and new width and Yardage Calc will display the estimated new yardage. No math required.
With Yardage Calc 2, you can:
• Quickly estimate the yardage needed when purchasing fabric of a different width than listed on the pattern envelope.
• Use the unit converter to easily convert pattern dimensions from different countries to the units you are familiar with. Rapidly convert measurements between yards, feet, meters, or centimeters.
• Input ranges are based on standard yardage conversion charts.
• Directional fabrics and large or unusual pattern pieces may require additional fabric.
• Tap on blue-colored results to toggle between fractional and decimal display formats.
• Fractional results are rounded up to the nearest ⅛ of a yard.
• Decimal results are rounded up to the nearest 0.001 (imperial) or 0.01 (metric).
• Automatically detect Default Unit System setting based on locale
• Performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
This is easy math. Adding. The app does nothing more than adding inches/cm and then calculating how many yards it will be.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bite Size Bytes, Inc.
- 3.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021-2023 Bite-Size Bytes, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.