Fixed an issue for very few users where a clip could not be selected to send. Used Apple-recommended video player.
Ratings and Reviews
Not trustworthy.... Looking for this app in my apps to remove or add to keyboard doesn’t imply or show. It has to be manually deleted from your apps in App choices while texting..... Just a heads up...
How do I delete this thing?
I just wanted to give it full access, but it is not in my list of apps. Apparently, it gave itself full access and I don’t appreciate that. So, now I’m trying to delete it, but how!? I went to the website, I read the FAQs, I tried executing what a previous customer suggested in his review. I’ve turned my phone upside down and inside out and I can’t find a way to rid myself of this shady app. HELP!
You can’t delete this app
I really hate things like this. If enough of us call Apple for help deleting it, maybe they will remove it from the App Store. Everyone contact Apple. There are a ton of questions about this app on Apple Support with no good answer. I sent them an email. They have given me a case number. This makes me never want to download an app again.
- Visdom, Inc.
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Visdom, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.