Roll the dice, place your results carefully and go for the highscore! Yacht Dice Games is an addictive dice game where you can choose between classic Standard rules (same as in Hasbro Inc's Yahtzee®) or try another variant: Scandinavian (yatzy).
CPU opponents lets you play vs the artificial intelligence. The computer is no slouch, but skillful Yacht players should be able to triumph. Activate them by tapping on the robot icons when you start a new single player/hotseat game.
To switch between the score table and the dice box on the iPhone/iPod Touch, simply swipe left and right!
Yacht Dice Games comes with three multiplayer modes: Hotseat/Shared Device, Local Network (Bluetooth, for 2 players) and Game Center (for 2-4 players). Challenge a friend or go for a game against a random stranger using Game Center's multiplayer matchmaking!
With full Game Center support, you can compete against friends and the whole world for the top spots on the Leaderboards, or chase achievements to earn points and bragging rights.
As a lone indie developer, I strive for perfection in my games. If you encounter any bugs, experience any difficulties or have any suggestions on how to improve Yacht Dice Games, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
• Major overhaul of Game Center support.
• Fixes to Bluetooth and Game Center multiplayer.
• Bluetooth multiplayer now works between Yatzy Yacht and Yatzy Yacht Free (this game).
• Rewarded videos should work better.
Ratings and Reviews
The first that really captivated me about this game is the fact that the music that the developers chose to include in this is amazing. It gives a very funky feel which goes well with the game. The game in itself is pretty decent.
No in-purchases and yet the game works well. Thank you.
Ditch the Music, Ads, and Game Center Sign-In
Three issues in about 3 seconds:
1) That music. Really? I just want a quiet game, perhaps with dice sounds. Ditch the music.
2) I have to watch videos to play games? I would much prefer paying a reasonable amount for unlimited free play.
3) Game Center sign-in? Again ... Really? Who uses that? It interrupts the app while I wait for those stupid GC bubbles to animate and allow me to hit the "Cancel" option.
I have to admit I never played the game. Problems 1-3 were too much to overcome for me once, and I certainly don't want to live with them for all time. Deleted this almost immediately.
Developer Response ,
I appreciate the feedback!
1) The music can be turned off in the settings.
2) There is a paid version without ads and unlimited games! (You'll find it by clicking "more by this developer")
3) I think you really have a point here. Some people do use it, but there could be a button to activate it instead of the automatic sign-in.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.