Yay.com combines HD VoIP with blazing fast enterprise chat messaging to businesses on the move.
Take calls or use chat messaging to coordinate with your internal colleagues, partners, suppliers and clients. Send files instantly and organise teams with private secure group chats. Use threads to keep conversations focused and our powerful smart search to find what you need.
Simple and easy to use, the Yay.com app turns your phone into your enterprise hub, accessible from anywhere, anytime.
Join thousands of customers already using Yay.com's powerful features to achieve a complete unified communications solution. Empower your team to work from anywhere at anytime.
Version 4.0 brings Yay Chat to our apps. Blazing fast message communication for teams and partners with file sending, smart search, threads and group chats, empowering your team to work from anywhere.
- Secure file sharing and messaging allows you to communicate and collaborate in safety and security thanks to end-to-end, enterprise-grade encryption, keeping your IP protected.
- Granular administrative control allows you grant access to your enterprise chats on a user-by-user basis and configure individual user permissions.
- Everyone’s Invited. Keep your suppliers, stakeholders and partners in the loop by inviting them to join chats with you and your staff.
- Switch from text to voice instantly in a singular comprehensive unified communications platform.
- Intuitive bulk app deployment methods take you and your team to collaborative superpower effortlessly and in minutes.
- Dark mode support for devices running iOS 13 and above.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app, but...
Love the app and it’s tight integration with iOS, but I’ve been having troubles with the app closing unexpectedly in the middle of a call. Happened a few times now. Going to give it some time in hopes the issue is resolved, but if not... this would be a deal breaker.
Great but please add SMS support!
Discovered yay.com recently. Great service though not popular yet in the US it seems. Love the CRM integration and call recordings. Yay voip would be even better if you could send and receive SMS from your Yay work number (and mms/picture messages, nice to have!)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.