Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
We're back, and we hope you're doing well and staying safe. Did you know it's 2021? You probably did.
But, did you also know, even more businesses and Yelp users are adding health & safety info to Yelp pages? Yep!
Know, then go: Get up-to-date info on COVID health & safety measures, shared by businesses and the Yelp community.
Whether you’re staying in or going out, the community’s got your back. Look out for mask requirements, virtual services, and more.
Know, then go.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Being Yelp elite, I use Yelp everyday, everywhere I go. I cannot go into any new business, or consider visiting an already visited one,Without first reading reviews or my prior review. It saves me a lot of time that would’ve been wasted frequenting a restaurant that I have had multiple bad experiences at!I’ve also shared many new places that my followers have enjoyed checking out for the first time as well as I have checked out places of people that I follow what I’m looking for something new or different. I’m very picky so the details are important to me. I need to know how the services, how clean the restaurant is, how they’re practicing Covid measures, if their food is fresh or they’re just reheating some frozen food, is it affordable, do they have any specials that are worth getting, etc. Without yolk I don’t know how I would find many businesses when I need something, anything! AC /appliance parts? Check! Good mechanics ? Check! Good home inspectors? Check! Good place to take the kids on a Saturday morning? Check! You just can’t go wrong!
USPro Moving Company
This appears to be a scam. I’ve just been taken for $1400 and four days extreme stress as well as all the money it cost me to get another truck and find people to help me load and drive it. Never want to do this to yourself. In my opinion US pro moving is a scam out of Florida where they have a list of drivers in different states promise dates and then whoever shows up may show up or they may not in any case you’ve already paid $1500 retainer which is nonrefundable cleverly and signed a 15 page ‘we have all the rights form leaving you with no truck no movers and no money. When you call to complain and ask where your truck is, they tell you a story about the dispatcher and the last truck and claim no responsibility for what happens between you and the truck in fact they say it’s not an emergency when you ask where your truck is. When you insist that you are now 71 years old standing in the driveway with all your stuff and have to have a truck and that’s an emergency for you, they don’t care. I survived this experience, but I hope you don’t make the same mistake of reading the online recommendations on the webpage and on Google because I’m not sure this company really existsExcept to scam people like me who don’t do their homework well enough.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yelp, Inc.
- 287.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.