Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
"We love a good bug fix, so we gave the app a tuneup with this release. We also love a good widget, so we built one for iOS 14. Our new widget offers recommendations throughout the day of amazing, nearby restaurants. It's an easy way to discover local spots that offer pickup, delivery, or are just generally awesome.
P.S. Here's how to add a widget to your phone:
1. Press and hold your phone screen
2. Tap the + button that appears at the top
3. Scroll until you see Yelp, then add the widget"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Bell Lexus North Scottsdale Rocks!
I’ve purchased many cars in my life but the service at Bell Lexus is so exceptional I had to write a review. Roy was extremely patient and took plenty of time to explain the different cars. He insisted I drive each car to really “get the feel” of the car. Once I settled on the perfect car he and Kyle took the time to fully explain each of the bells and whistles on the car. Mark in finance gave me all my options as far as “extras” and payments, etc. And a shout out to Matt and Braxton, who were so friendly and accommodating. This dealership is just top notch. Go see them for your next car. You won’t be disappointed.
BTW. Their service department is amazing. My service writer David Bonnell is just the best
Sponsored Results Galore
I’ve been Yelping for years and have typically loved the app for discovering local businesses. Due to some changes they’ve made to the design, I’m frustrated. Whenever I search, the first results are sponsored results. I don’t mind a few sponsored results when they are clearly denoted, but Yelp chose to make the marking very subtle and it essentially tricks users by not giving different treatment to the sponsored results cards. All they did was apply a subtle heading of “Sponsored Results” and a later heading of “All Results”. I have to scroll down on mobile past sometimes 8 results before I actually find the first truly relevant business I want. This is downright misleading and an insult to Yelpers. Not only that, but now they are obfuscating business’ phone numbers with a marketing number powered by Yelp, which then charges a commission to the business. These are predatory practices and is shameful to SMBs. Yelp could be an amazing business that helps SMBs, however instead it choose to screw over the little guys. Shameful.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 286.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.