Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Need a contractor? A nanny? A mobile pet groomer? With this update, it’s easier than ever to hire great local service pros right on Yelp.
•Answer a few quick questions about your project and get matched with a business who can help.
•See days and times businesses are available for a call, consultation, or appointment, and easily confirm the time that works for you.
•Available for 60 business categories including auto repair, childcare professionals, hair salons, and real estate agents—with more coming soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Copper Valley Water Heaters
Very happy with the service we received from Copper Valley Water Heaters today. My husband informed Justin over the phone that we needed our water heater replaced but other companies refused the job because of the location of the unit. It’s in a very small closet in a corner of the laundry room. The closet is literally only a few inches wider than the heater itself. The washer and dryer also create access issues . Justin agreed to come out the same day and gave an estimate before coming out. Once he got here he thought it might be a bit more work than we realized and he advised us of possible additional costs. We were ok with it because it would be extra work for him and the extra cost was fair. However he was able to do the job for the originally quoted fee which was even less than when we had the unit replaced 12 years ago! Justin was was fair, honest and professional. And he was able to come a little earlier than he expected. How often does that happen? Definitely will call him again.
Bookmarks & contact us are broken
Yelp no longer has the ability to contact them through the app, it used to be an option buried deep in the support section but it’s no longer there. Wouldn’t be a big issue but with their latest update the bookmark map no longer lists the names of the businesses - it’s just a map with a bunch of bookmark locators but you can never see what business it is after clicking on the locator. I would’ve sent a support ticket request for this issue but without a way to contact them the only way to provide feedback is to give them a 1-star review and complain here. I encourage others to do the same until they fix these issues.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 351.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.