Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Businesses are now adding health & safety measures and other important updates during COVID-19, so you can find all the info you need right on their Yelp page—from updated hours to mask requirements
- We made a few improvements to search data, making it easier for you to find local businesses that offer outdoor seating right now
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Great app, although...
Great app! Love that you can find mostly any place that you’re looking for and maybe even something new along the way. It’s great that people can add their own pictures and videos. The one thing about this I wish can change is the algorithm of the photos/videos placement. I read that it’s mostly the business itself that can change it and other things but I wish the most recents are at the top and just go in order from there. This would be MUCH easier when looking at menus because menus and appearance can change overtime and I don’t want to click on EVERY picture of a menu to see how long ago it was taken.
I do though really enjoy the option where you can order food through the app, especially during this time. This feature is VERY convenient. It’s also nice to be able to follow your friends and see what places they enjoy going to.
Overall it’s a great app to find places that you’re looking for and how other people’s experience is like during their visits.
Animal Clinic of Benicia
Absolutely the worst service on earth. Extremely unprofessional and uncaring!! We have a dog who is really sick and had been for over four days with throwing up, blood in her stool, discharge, dehydration, etc. We had to wait in the car for a tech to come out and take our dog. Never a word about what might be wrong with her but immediately came back with a bill of all the tests they were going to run which was $900. They took the money and said for us to call back in a few hours. We called to see if they still had any idea of what might be the problem. Still no answer but we’re ready to give the poor dog back to us. We were still not given any solutions to what might be wrong. Instead the rude tech came out with her medication that they had not administered yet while having the dog there all day! We asked her one more time what’s wrong with my dog and she got very rude and sarcastic with us saying they will not know for another 36 hours when the tests results come back!! If you care anything about the well being of any animal I would highly discourage anyone from doing business with these people! Dr. Sandhu was also very unprofessional and rude with no answers for us, wondering what vet school he attended and if he ever finished his degree???
- Yelp, Inc.
- 345.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.