Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor updates and improvements, making Yelp better for you one release at a time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Nelson law group
I can’t thank this group enough for helping me with a very difficult divorce! They are experienced and professional! I highly recommend them!! My divorce was very difficult. Me and my husband had two properties one he had before we got married and the other one we had together. Traci and her legal assistant Shawn was absolutely amazing. They were always there to answer any questions that. I had, emails , texts messages, Traci or Shawn always respond immediately to me. I have Traci‘s cell phone number if I needed to reach her after hours. She stayed after 5 to meet with me because I work until 5:00 Pm in Bradenton Florida. It took eight months but with the A team behind me. I walked away very happy. I got his house that he had before we got married. Nelson law group is the best in Tampa. I really appreciate what you guys did for me Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Friendly and delicious. Even during a pandemic
I walked up looking for a place to eat while working and they waved through the window, offered me a menu asked for the garlic chicken and they helped customize my order for me with exceptional service and a friendly composition. They brought my order outside to me and upon opening my container I was greeted with a powerful fragrance of cilantro and garlic. The first bite was so balanced between slightly sweet and exceptionally savory. I took two bites before feeling guilty about not getting my wife any that I wrapped everything back up and stowed it away to take home so my wife and I can enjoy it together. I can’t wait to go back.
Support your local and small businesses. They’re there for you just like they were there for me when I was hungry.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 354.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.