Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Businesses are now adding health & safety measures and other important updates during COVID-19, so you can find all the info you need right on their Yelp page—from updated hours to mask requirements
- We made a few improvements to search data, making it easier for you to find local businesses that offer outdoor seating right now
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Great app, although...
Great app! Love that you can find mostly any place that you’re looking for and maybe even something new along the way. It’s great that people can add their own pictures and videos. The one thing about this I wish can change is the algorithm of the photos/videos placement. I read that it’s mostly the business itself that can change it and other things but I wish the most recents are at the top and just go in order from there. This would be MUCH easier when looking at menus because menus and appearance can change overtime and I don’t want to click on EVERY picture of a menu to see how long ago it was taken.
I do though really enjoy the option where you can order food through the app, especially during this time. This feature is VERY convenient. It’s also nice to be able to follow your friends and see what places they enjoy going to.
Overall it’s a great app to find places that you’re looking for and how other people’s experience is like during their visits.
All these negative comments and I’m not one of them
I’m kind of surprised reading all these negative comments about Fowler Ford. Seems like a lot of whiners that didn’t get their way. I have been getting our Fords serviced here for a couple of years and they are fantastic in the service department, they’ve helped me save money on expensive repairs and even when I sent my daughter there for an oil change and the Multi Point inspection they didn’t try to BS her in to doing unnecessary repairs like so many shops will do with young women.
I just reserved the New Bronco through them and we’ll see how that works out but I’m not expecting any surprises on that deal either.
As far as their calling service I asked them not to call me after each service and they stopped, it is a way of reminding customers about their business but it is annoying and I’m pretty sure if you were a business owner you would do the same.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 345.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.