Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
"We love a good bug fix, so we gave the app a tuneup with this release. We also love a good widget, so we built one for iOS 14. Our new widget offers recommendations throughout the day of amazing, nearby restaurants. It's an easy way to discover local spots that offer pickup, delivery, or are just generally awesome.
P.S. Here's how to add a widget to your phone:
1. Press and hold your phone screen
2. Tap the + button that appears at the top
3. Scroll until you see Yelp, then add the widget"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
You, leroy leo, purchased this app through my account, using MY apple ID for the apple iPhone (oh, did you get a new iPhone? Last I knew you still had your Samsung...didn’t even have an apple ID, although you seemed to be always using one!), for an apple iPad (get a new iPad too? Mine is still missing...stolen the last week of september. I miss it. Seen it around?), for an apple iWatch (updating Ana’s iwatch for her...you know, the one you bought her?,..ironically about the same time that one day in a fit of rage you threw my favorite Anne Klein watch—picked it up from the dining table and threw it down with a great deal of force onto the hardwood floor and broke the crystal. Never bothered to replace or fix it. And here you are updating Ana’s for her. Don’t care what they say about you...at times you can be so sweet), and fourth, for iMessages. Wow you’re getting some cool stuff!
Did not get the turkey I ordered ,manager disinterested
I arrived at the North Canton location at 9:00am 11/25 to pick the whole
Oven roasted turkey that I ordered and paid for on line the week before. I was informed by the sales girl that they did not have any more oven roasted turkeys in stock and that I would have to choose between Cajun or smoked, neither of which I wanted. She could tell I was disappointed and confused . She offered to get the manager. She came back a few minutes later without the manager and said the manager said they could do nothing and I could have two oven roasted turkey breasts but that is all they could do. I took the smoked. I was disappointed not to get the turkey I ordered and paid for but I was even more disappointed that the manager sent the poor sales girl back to me with no good solution or even an apology. The sales girl was very polite and professional. I cannot say the same about the manager! This was an example of very poor customer service. I understand things happen and hopefully my family won’t mind the smoked turkey but I don’t understand a manager pushing the responsibility of dealing with an unsatisfied customer on a poor sales girl.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 286.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.