Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
We resolved to have zero bugs in the app this year, so the fact that we squashed some for this release means we kinda failed. We also resolved to eat more tacos though, so the fact that we had carnitas while we did it sorta makes up for it. Life's all about balance, right?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Useful, but can use improvements
Why am I docking one star? We always use this app to find restaurants and businesses, and it’s very usefully and easy to used. Unsure if this is a bug or by design, but it’s a huge pet peeve of mine and poorly executed if it’s by design. When I write longer reviews I tend to do a lot of cutting and pasting to move elements of my review around so they make more sense. However that’s not possible in the Yelp app for iPhones. So I write them outside of the app (for example in notes), so that I can really think about it, check for errors, etc. Then I want to copy and paste it from Notes into Yelp. But again for some reason on the app, Yelp has blocked the ability to cut and paste information into the reviews field. I would then have to go to a computer (outside of the app) to finish my review. What a pain. There’s no reason why I shouldn’t be able to cut, copy and paste (edit using IPhone editing capabilities) into the field when leaving a review. I would have left many many more reviews if this worked like any other app and and not blocked the ability to edit in that field. If you want more people to leave reviews, fix it. Editing didn’t exist in the iPhone 1, but was added thereafter. So no reason to limit people to editing as it was 10 years ago.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review Yelp. We're always looking for new ways to improve the app, so we really appreciate your feedback regarding what would make it a better experience. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with our product team for consideration in the future.
Yelp has a place in the market however when it comes to construction contracting yelp has created a spot for haters. Point we build mega resort style outdoor living. Over 20 years hundreds of project A+ rating BBB no citations or disciplinary action from state contractors board. We run into contract language to govern our client inclusions and exclusions. We’re having client say if we don’t include a specific exclusion than as Graham S. Did leave a negative review. Notice he made no comment on the work fact is that would have exposed him to fraud if he stated such. Other bad reviews come from potential clients who just didn’t like our business model or pricing. In other words were the messenger of bad news when we tell them costs or if we’re not interested in there project. Not like a common consumer trend yelp is designed for.
I would put my marketing dollars into yelp but as I have stated feel yelp has a did functional service towards industry that is more complicated than everyday uses.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 347.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.