Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
A few things we're thankful for:
We’re thankful for you, and we want to help you stay healthy and safe this season (and all seasons). Businesses are adding updated health and safety measures to their Yelp page, so you can find all the info you need right here—from updated hours to mask requirements.
We’re thankful for a good bug fix, so we gave the app a tuneup with this release.
We’re thankful for a good widget, so we built one for iOS 14. Our widget offers recommendations throughout the day of amazing, nearby restaurants. It's an easy way to discover local spots that offer pickup, delivery, or are just generally awesome.
Here's how to add a widget to your phone:
1. Press and hold your phone screen
2. Tap the + button that appears at the top
3. Scroll until you see Yelp, then add the widget
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
The ignition lock of our Mercedes malfunctioned and froze the steering so that the the car would not start, the front wheels were turned at a 45 degree angle and locked in gear. We were parked with permission in the next door neighbors driveway at an angle a top a long steep driveway. We called Triple A and they sent a flat bed and then a wrecker, both drivers saying the towing was an impossibility and they could not provide service. I had visions of hiring a crane to pick up the car and lift it over ours and our neighbors home. I called a local automotive repair shop who were kind enough to come out to evaluate the situation. On their recommendation, I called Fircrest Towing and the owner showed up promptly at the arranged time. After a quick evaluation and an assurance that my situation was not unique, he placed dollies on the back wheels, lifted the front wheels up drove down the steep driveway and was off to the automotive service garage, all in about 12 minutes. The driver/owner was sympathetic, courteous, and appeared to me to be highly competent. I can’t say enough about his professionalism.
Bell Lexus North Scottsdale Rocks!
I’ve purchased many cars in my life but the service at Bell Lexus is so exceptional I had to write a review. Roy was extremely patient and took plenty of time to explain the different cars. He insisted I drive each car to really “get the feel” of the car. Once I settled on the perfect car he and Kyle took the time to fully explain each of the bells and whistles on the car. Mark in finance gave me all my options as far as “extras” and payments, etc. And a shout out to Matt and Braxton, who were so friendly and accommodating. This dealership is just top notch. Go see them for your next car. You won’t be disappointed.
BTW. Their service department is amazing. My service writer David Bonnell is just the best
- Yelp, Inc.
- 287.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.