Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Hi. We're legally required to tell you this release contains bug fixes. We're not legally required to tell you how awesome you are, which makes it a bit more special. Anyway, enjoy our new and improved app and enjoy being your amazing self (we know you will).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Misleading, bookmarks not useful
Yelp has to make money to stay in business, I get that. But I have witnessed the biased nature of ratings for official Yelp-affiliated businesses and those that are not. And it’s garbage. There must be a way to be fairer to new businesses and help them succeed instead of throwing them to the wolves and allowing calculated attacks from other business owners.
Then there is the bookmark system. I felt better when it was all just in one giant folder and I could search the whole thing. Now I’ve only organized half of my bookmarks because it is SO tedious to do one at a time, instead of being able to select multiple for deletion or moving to another folder.
There should also be a filter for businesses that are reported closed for purging lists. It seems Yelp wants you to use their app, but refuses to make it easier to form a routine.
Always check the “reviews not recommended” at the bottom
I used to love yelp, but seeing how sometimes it can hurt small businesses by one MAJOR bug it annoys me. I am all about writing positive reviews and the negative reviews so that others have better feedback on a location. The one bug that yelp really needs to fix that hurts places is that at the bottom of whatever location there is always an area that says reviews that are “not recommended” now I know some people will write their own reviews but I have seen many places that they have several reviews in this area. It bugs me a lot. Because this great cyber bot that they have working and approving reviews lets way too many reviews fall under this category. Especially for the price some people pay to have access to their yelp business astounds me. So, if you have read up until the end here’s my advice always check the bottom for the “reviews that are not recommended” because 90% of the time they are still honest reviews.
- Yelp, Inc.
- 349.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.