Yes/No Barn contains over 300 questions that will serve as a tool to help children practice answering yes/ no questions. The questions on Yes/No Barn are organized into six categories:
1. Basic Questions: e.g. "Is this an apple?" (students identify a simple image).
2. Look and Answer: e.g. "Is he wearing shorts?" ( students have to look at the specific photograph to answer the question).
3. Fact based questions: e.g. "Do snakes have legs?" (user can answer questions based on previous knowledge)
4. Variable Answer Questions: e.g. "Are you wearing a skirt?" ( these questions will depend on who is answering the question. The adult will be prompted to confirm the answer as correct or incorrect).
5. Compare pictures: e.g. "Are both of these items the same color?" (The screen displays two pictures which the student must compare prior to answering the questions)
6. Questions about a Scene: e.g. "Is this girl at the beach?" (The image here contains more than one image, generally a scene).
Enhancements for iOS 12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this app during language assessments. I love that it presents different types of yes/no questions. I can also change the types presented in the settings for each student. Thank you.
Great app for working on Yes and no questions. I like how there are different levels to address the types of yes/no questions.
- Smarty Ears, LLC
- 72.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Todos os direitos reservados a Smarty Ears, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.