The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling RUNAWAY saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
● An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
● A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
● An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
● Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
● A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
● A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
● Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." - Joystiq
"With all the polish of a major, mainstream release, Yesterday is not a game to be missed." - Gamezebo
Compatible only with iPhone 4, iPod 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad.
Minimum required : iOS 5. You should update your OS to enjoy the game.
CURIOUS? More info on:
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
64 bits update.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Story and Puzzles
I'm hooked on this creepy and intriguing storyline, and it's challenging without being completely arbitrary like some point and click adventure games.
The only problem is with the interface, it's really hard to select and drag/combine items.
📱Bought as in-app purchase
I LOVE point & click adventure games. Any other suggestions would be great. I love the Runaway series.
This one sucked me in after playing this trial & I had to buy it to continue. It was a great game & played great on my iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro (going huge to small was weird lol). My only complaints are that it seemed wayyyy too short and felt even shorter after playing the trial part & having to pay so much. The price should have been a bit less in my opinion. I don't think I would have purchased it for so much, knowing how little of it was left to play...,but oh well, too late now.
The game itself was good. Nice graphics, puzzles, voice acting...etc...
BUY THIS! SO worth it
This is the best point and click I have ever purchased from the App Store. It always has you guessing and surprises you in the ways you would least expect. WOW. A simple review doesn’t give this game justice. You MUST play it yourself. I could not put this game down and there’s a lot of gameplay involved, too. So you definitely get your money’s worth out of it. Wow. Wow. Wow. Creepy, fun, gripping, amazing, weird, dark, unexpected turns, so unique. Great, amazing, wonderful game. The graphics are beautiful as well.
The developer, Numeric Pipeline, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Numeric Pipeline
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2013 Pendulo © 2014 Numeric Pipeline. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.