DISCOVER A VISUAL STYLE ADVENTURE GAME AND ORIGINAL STORYLINE, TOUCHED BY THE UNIQUE HUMOR THAT MADE PENDULO STUDIOS' SUCCESS, CREATORS OF THE RUNAWAY SERIES!
Solve puzzles and immerse yourself in a challenging quest full of unexpected turns!
It's 1481. You play a young John who is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. Under suspicion of witchcraft, he is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition to be tortured.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformutation making him immortal. But not everything goes to plan. As a result, after each resurrection, John completely loses his memory.
500 years later, in the present day, John is living in Paris with Pauline, his immortal partner. Together they are searching for an artefact that is needed to reproduce the ritual so John will never forget who he is again. During their investigation, they will have to solde mysteries from the past and face dangerous new protagonists who want to steal their secrets...
Join immortals John Yesterday and Pauline Petit in Yesterday Origins. Experience an epic adventure through time and across the world in a story full of intrigue and unexpected twists.
* Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of narrative adventure gaming experience
* An original storyline through different time periods: medieval and modern
* An adventure mixing several genres: investigation, thriller, history and the occult
* A violent and mature plot
* Dark offbeat humor
* 3D graphics boost the good old "Pendulo's touch"
* Beautiful digital environments paintings
* Fully dubbed in English
Who said Immortality was eternal?
Follow us on social networks:
Ratings and Reviews
Won't Even Start
How can I say what I think about the game if it won't even start. And it says it's compatible with my laptop.
The developer, Microids, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 3.3 GB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2016-2017 Anuman Interactive SA / Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive SA ©2016-2017 Pendulo Studios.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.